Chapter 18

Throughout my first two classes of school, I was nervously bouncing my leg up and down. I was worried I might make a joke of myself. How ridiculous would it be if the security guard realized my ID was fake? With my luck, it would happen.

The time hit nine, and I was off. I pulled my backpack onto my back and signed myself out of school. I felt sick on my way to the nightclub. My nerves were screaming and clawing at my stomach. I reached into my bag and pulled out a granola bar.

While munching on the granola bar, a realization hit me. Was I really about to walk into that club with my school bag? Absolutely not.

Luckily, my bag didn't look like the typical school backpack. It was a little smaller and couldn't hold as much stuff. It could definitely pass as an everyday bag. Which is exactly what it would have to be.

I checked the time and figured I could stop by someplace and pick up breakfast. Something in my stomach would probably help calm my nerves. I ended up at a Starbucks. I couldn't think of a better place on earth.

I got a caramel macchiato and a chocolate cake pop. I ate my breakfast on the way to the club. I arrived about five minutes early. If you're not early, you're late!

"Can I help you?" The guard asked, looking me up and down.

"I'm here for a class?" I asked carefully.

He lifted a clipboard from a small table beside him. "First and last name?"

"Leo Rodge," I smiled nervously.

"Ah, I see you, for the submissive class?" He asked.

I gulped hard and nodded. "Could I see some form of ID?" He requested.

I reached my hand into my bag and pulled out the fake ID. As I handed the card to the man, his hand brushed mine. I quickly yanked my hand back toward myself. The man gazed down at my card, inspecting it thoroughly.

The guard licked his lips as he gazed back up at me. A moment passed, then he turned his body to the side to allow me to enter the building.

"Go on in. The class will start soon; you can pick a seat around the stage." He spoke while holding my ID out to me.

"T-Thank you." I snatched the card and hurried into the brick building. Something about that guy really rubs me the wrong way.

As I walked through the short hallway, I noticed the lights were dim, shining a soft yellow light on the room. It's weird being here when the club isn't busy. It's much calmer and more inviting. There was some quiet music playing throughout the club, but it wasn't club music. It sounded like someone's personal playlist.

A group of chairs surrounded a stage in a semi circle shape. I saw a few people scattered throughout the seats. Everyone was on their phone.

I chose a seat in the back row of chairs. I set my school bag down by my chair and fished out a notebook. I flipped to the last section of the notebook to reveal the unused pages. This was my trigonometry notebook. Aka it was my boring, useless notebook.

When the time hit exactly ten, a good number of people poured into the club, taking the surrounding seats. In total, there were about seventeen people. I abruptly pulled out my phone, opened Corbin's contact, and texted him that the class was starting. I even added a smiley face emoji to my message.

Once everyone was settled in their seats, a man with blonde, shoulder length hair stepped onto the stage. He faced us and clapped his hands together. His hazel eyes looked over the crowd with contempt.

"Hello there, everyone! This is the submissive training class; I hope everyone made it here safely!" He spoke with excitement.

"Today will be the slowest day out of our two weeks together, so get comfortable!" The man sat on the edge of the stage, letting his legs hang. "Let's start off by getting to know each other, I'm Sam Rees, your instructor. If any of you have any questions during one of the lessons, don't hesitate to ask! That's what I'm here for!" He chirped happily.