Chapter 35

I walked into the office and saw Corbin sitting at a large desk with a big Apple monitor. Everything in the office looked expensive. The polished wooden desk had to have cost an easy five thousand. You could tell it was handcrafted, not just one of those widely made factory desks.

The back wall of the office had a huge window. There were black and blue curtains, which were tied back with silver lace to prevent them from shutting on their own.

"Good morning," Corbin said in a deep voice.

"Morning," I smiled.

"I should be finished within the hour. You're welcome to wait in here or anywhere you'd like." He said.

"If I waited in here, I wouldn't be a bother, would I?" I asked.

"Not at all." Corbin gestured to a small sitting area in the office. There were a few single person couch type seats, which looked cushy and soft. I went over and sat in one, feeling myself sink into the seat.

"Why is everything you own so perfect?" I joked.

Corbin chuckled and continued working on his computer. I turned on my phone and played a mind game to prevent me from feeling sleepy.

After half an hour, I asked Corbin where I could get some water since I had started feeling parched. He directed me to a few floors down, where there was a kitchen area. He told me there was a buffet that was served throughout the day as well.

He told me that I could use his card to pay for anything I wanted. I tried to reject his offer of paying for me, but he was persistent in insisting that he pay for me. I wasn't one to combat his wants; he was my dominant after all.

As I waited in the elevator to reach the floor I needed, I thought about the whole dominant and submissive thing. Corbin and I never made an official contract, so technically, Corbin isn't my dominant. I knew that contracts weren't needed per se, but they were recommended.

Plus, Corbin and I had never really done a true bdsm scene. I meant more along the lines of tying me up, spanking me, having sex with me, etc. Which brings me to my next point. I'm still a virgin.

I blushed at my own thoughts as I exited the elevator. I quickly thought of other things to save me from the public embarrassment of a boner.

I got a bagel with some cream cheese and a side of fruit. This was more like brunch than breakfast since I had already eaten with Mia and Chloe this morning. I picked up a small sandwich for Corbin in case he became hungry.

I grabbed two bottles of water on my way to check out, making sure to get the right brand. I used the black card Corbin gave me and bought the food and drinks. The lady who handled my transaction looked at me funny, probably because I was using Corbin's card, but so what? She can suck it.

I hurried back to Corbin's office to eat my food when I stopped in my tracks. Right before I got on the elevator, someone caught my eye. Dylan was standing with a small group of people, making conversation with them. I didn't know Dylan came here. Did he work here too?

I figured I could ask Corbin about it. I went up to Corbin's office and entered. There was a woman talking with him at his desk. She was a short woman with brunette hair and glasses. She had a medium thigh length skirt and a formal dress shirt.

"Thank you, Rebecca. You're dismissed." Corbin said to her. She left the office, excusing herself from me as I stood by the doorway.

"Who's that?" I asked as I walked up to Corbin. I was jealous of her. Corbin was mine, and I hated seeing people, especially women hit on him.