Chapter 9

From where Ryan and I stood. I could make out the faint red marks already on the submissive's bottom. The larger male gently squeezed and kneaded the boy's ass with his gloved hands.

The man abruptly brought the flogger down on the boy's butt at that point. Despite being relatively light, it produced a powerful slap noise.

The boy yelped and struggled to escape, but it was to no avail. The Dom stood back and gazed admiringly at his partner. He used the whip in a circular motion to keep the tassels unknotted.

The guy spoke softly in his partner's ear while standing nearby. He stepped back and repeatedly whipped the boy, alternating between his cheeks.

The room felt unbelievably hot. Fuck.

This was hot as fuck. I can't be hard around Ryan, he's my friend!

This went from fun, to exciting, to embarrassing very quickly. Ryan doesn't seem aware of my current situation. I tapped his hand and mouthed the words 'I have to use the restroom'. I hurried away from the audience, which surrounded the stage.

There were a few people at the bar, and others were dispersed throughout the club. Seems like not everyone cared about what's happening right in the same room as them. It's weird how people can be desensitized to that; the sounds and the sights.

I didn't have to go to the bathroom, surprise. But I did need to finish myself in the bathroom, so I wouldn't have to be around Ryan while rock hard.

I snuck a peek at the VIP area as I was making my way to the restroom. Corbin, of course, wasn't there. But Dylan was. He saw me walking to the bathroom and smiled. At least he didn't stop me to talk. It looked like he was watching the scene on stage, anyway.

I walked into the bathroom, this time with no surprise pda. The other men in the bathroom were doing nothing out of the ordinary. I walked into a stall and drew down my pants just below my bum and held the hem of my shirt between my teeth. I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and started stroking myself gently.

Being in this bathroom reminded me of when Corbin and I first met. I began jerking off to the image of Corbin and I kissing. It took place, right here, in this stall. I ached to put something inside, but I didn't want to do that in public.

I palmed the tip slowly, just like Corbin had done. It sent sparks through my legs. I had to sit on the toilet, so I didn't fall. I tilted my head back, closed my eyes, and controlled my breathing. Any louder, and someone would've heard me.

Corbin and I haven't known each other for that long, and we've barely met one another. But here I am, jerking it to the thought of him. I stroked my base and came weakly. I've never come so pathetically. I wasn't satisfied with this.

Now I just felt gross and sweaty. I can't believe I did this in a public restroom. Anyone could've heard me or seen me. I stood from the toilet and cleaned my mess with toilet paper. I should've came into the toilet. Not on the floor, stupid me.

I washed my hands and left the bathroom hurriedly. I was only in the bathroom for a few minutes at most. I came really fast.

I made my way back to where I had left Ryan when I saw Corbin resting against the bar, chatting with the bartender. I shielded my face with my hand and continued walking. I kept my distance from the bar as I walked.

I was standing in the exact spot where I left Ryan only a few minutes ago. He was nowhere to be found. I pulled my phone out and texted Ryan, asking where he was.

No response.

Was I mistaken, or did Ryan tell me that he promised to stay with me? Little liar. I'll just go home then.