This Is So Frustrating

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Abbie

I grabbed the doorknob, ready to walk out when my phone buzzed again. I took it out of my pocket and glanced at it. It was a notification from my bank. I looked at my phone and my eyes widened as I read the notification. 'Bank fraud alert. Your action is needed: please confirm your activity." I read, making my face go pale. My heart began to race at a million per second as I began to panic.

I mean, come on! I don't have enough money as it is, and now this? It has to be a sick joke. "No no no no no! Come on!" I groaned, wanting to scream in anger. I closed my eyes, opening my phone. This is so damn frustrating.

"Is everything okay, Abbie?" Hunter asks, making me whine. I sighed, puffing my cheeks as I grunted out of desperation. "No. Nothing is ok." I say, wanting to throw my phone out the window. I placed my forehead against the door, hitting the door with my fist slightly and grunting.

"Abs?"

"Hunter," I ask, not wanting to open my eyes, but I turn, still resting my body against the door frame. "Yeah."

"Where is the nearest bank?" I ask, pursing my eyebrows feeling defeated.

"Uh, the bank? What for?"

"Just tell me where the nearest Obsidian Financial bank is, please?" I asked a bit irritated, wanting to cry from how shitty my day has been.

"Uhm, sure.. It's three miles east from here. Do you... need a ride?" he asks, but I wave him off, nodding and closing my eyes.

"No. I'm fine, thank you." I say as I open the door and dash out, making my way out of the pack house angrily and making my way to the bank. I didn't care that it was pouring out, I was not going to stop until I handled this.

I storm in there, making heads turn. I walk to an agent, who looks at me mortified as I crash my hands on his desk, wetting his desk from my soaking wet body from how hard the rain was outside. "Uh... Hi, L- Luna."

"Don't call me Luna. It's Abigail, and you know me very well, Darren." I say, grabbing the seat and sitting down as I groan.

"Right... what can I help you with Lu... I mean... Abbie?" he asks, gesturing to another teller. They quickly come, giving me a towel to dry off.

I show him my notification and his eyes widen in shock. Nearly thirty minutes later and still no answer.

"What do you mean I'm 4 thousand dollars overdraft? Where do you see me with that kind of money? Look at my previous transactions. There isn't a single transaction in there higher than two hundred dollars. Does it look like I have that kind of money?" I yelled, slamming my hands on his desk and making heads turn.

I was done. I was done with today, I was done being here. I was fucking done with life. Why was all this happening to me? What did I ever do to deserve this?