Disappointed

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Tara

"I need you to hit me," I say as I hear a wolf running toward us. It's far, but I need to cover my ass. The stupid guard looks at me confused making me roll my eyes. "What? But I... I can't." Damn it, bad time for me to forget his stupid name.

"Do it. We need to make it look like she was attacking me. I will tell them that you two came to save me from her. Now do as I fucking say and hit me before they catch us." I grit my teeth, demanding that he follow my orders. He needs to understand that I call the shots here. If I'm going to be sleeping with this asshole, he better do as I say.

"Do it!" I repeat as I hear the wolf growling closer, the steps getting louder. He strikes me on my jaw, making me growl from the pain. "You idiot. That hurt!"

"I'm... I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to. You told me to."

"Shut up. And make sure you kill this bitch before they get here, or you can rest assured I won't be opening my door for you tonight." I say as I mess up my hair and scratch my arm. I mess up my clothes, throw dirt on them, and dig my nails deep into my flesh to make it look like Marissa had hurt me.

I hide and wait for whoever is coming. This bitch called someone, and if she's not dead by the end of this, I will make sure to finish her off.
✨✨✨✨✨

Abbie

I had completely forgotten everything I wanted to do today. I had spent all morning making out with Hunter. Yes, I know. Don't judge. I know I said I wouldn't fall for him! But damn... He is such a good kisser.

After Hunter and I had a fun morning, we had breakfast together. But I felt so bad for not helping the omegas and Livie with breakfast preparations that I promised her and the other Luna's that I would make it up to them.

So, here I am, sitting with the Lunas and enjoying quiet time as Livie finishes feeding her triplets.

They are so adorable. She has two boys, Alexander and Xavier; and, a little princess, Brielle. Brielle is such a cutie. She is a replica of Livie, except she has her dad's powerful deep blue eyes and jet-black hair like his. The boys had Hazel eyes that looked green when the sunlight hit them, and their hair was black, but not as dark as Brielle's.

Isabella has a baby boy named Wesley. She said the name is very meaningful to her husband since that's the name of the guy who saved him when he was a young boy. I didn't dig much into it, other than what they've told me. Livie and her brother don't really like to talk much about their past, and honestly, I haven't told them anything about what happened to me either.

Molly, Alpha Kaiden's wife from The Primord's Pack just joined us this morning and I freaking love her. She's the life of the party from what I can see. She's so funny and makes all of us laugh. She had a little boy named Lucian, after her dad. S d she's pregnant with a little girl whom she will name Kailey. I love the name it sounds so cute.

If I ever have a little girl I'm naming her Zoey. I've always loved that name, but if it's a boy, I'm naming him after the guy who saved me, The Rogue King. But first, I have to know who he is, and right now, I have been too shy to ask anyone who he is. I guess I will just have to wait and find out.

Once the triplets and the other Luna's babies were fed, their omegas took the babies and we went off to help with the preparations for tonight's big event. So much was going on, tables were being placed, chairs set, balloons, decorations, everything. The place looked so beautiful. Isabella was awed at the decorations. I was so happy for her. One year of marriage, wow. I am beyond happy for her.