Sharing A Bed

Abbie

I had a great time in Lily's room and I didn't want to leave, but it was getting late, so I made my way back to my room... I mean... Hunter's room.

The conversation was too good, and the girls made me laugh so hard. They talked about stories of the adventures between their mates, and I would have to say I was actually a bit jealous. They had so many good things to talk about them, including Hunter.

He seemed to be a good member of their group, and by what I gather, he had befriended all the girls in Lili's room as if they were his sisters. He was very polite with them, and very caring.

It's making me double think about everything I have heard of him. What if Merida is right, and he's not a bad guy after all? Goddess, I'm getting so confused. When I first arrived this morning, I was expecting to see him being smothered by girls from all over and to get mean looks from girls that may have slept with him, but all I've seen is girls I knew from my old schools coming to me and hugging me tightly, welcoming me back to the pack.

Of course, I have no intention of coming back to my old pack, and I am starting to doubt if I should stay here. I don't know what to do, this is all so confusing.

When I finally saw the time and saw it was past two in the morning, I gasped, making my eyes widen in shock. I bid them a final goodbye and promised Livie that I would help in the kitchen tomorrow morning with breakfast. I love cooking, and I am so ready to exchange recipes with her.

I opened the door and saw Hunter sound asleep on the couch. I rolled my eyes seeing him sleeping there. That couch did not look comfortable. Why the hell did he get this set? I mean, I get it looks lavish, but it does not look comfortable for sleeping.

I went upstairs, grabbed a blanket and pillow, and placed it over him softly to not wake him. I was startled when he started babbling to himself, making me giggle. Ok... I'll admit, he looked cute doing that. But don't tell him I said that.

I then made my way to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put my hair down from the bun I had it in, and decided to get my nightgown out of my bag. I hate to say this, I feel a little insecure wearing my nightgown because I'm used to sleeping without any undergarments. I took off my shoes and hoodie and was about to change when I heard Hunter whimpering, it was as if he was crying.

Was he having a nightmare? He began babbling away, saying my baby, my baby. I furrowed my eyebrows pondering, what in the world was he going about?

I made my way down to check on him because honestly, it was kind of freaking me out. "Hunter... Hinter!" I shook him a bit, as he hugged the pillow real tight in his arms, pouting his lips and kissing the pillow, making me chuckle. He kept calling the pillow baby, making me grunt. " I get it. He's dreaming of a girl. Asshole." I thought aloud, as Meridamchuckled away in my head.

I thought to leave him for a second, but this was insane. I shook him a little harder, "HUNTER!" I called his name louder, making him jerk awake. He looked around the room disoriented and then looked at me and the pillow, and looking at me worriedly.

"No.., no, no, no, no, NO! Where's... where is my baby?" He says as he sees me kneeling down beside him as he lies on the couch. "What baby are you talking about? Do you have a kid you haven't told me about?" I furrowed my eyebrows, angrily. And for good reason. Does he have a kid I don't know about? Because if he does, I definitely do not want to be with him. He needs to go and be a responsible man with this baby and whoever he got pregnant.

"No. Mandy... our... our Princess, and... what happened to your belly? You were pregnant, we were having another baby." He says, making my eyes wide. What the hell is he talking about? I'm not pregnant!