Queen's Orders

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨

(Third Person POV- Meanwhile, in the southern part of the lands, far away, deep in Mexico's hidden forests, Queen Elena sits on her throne.

Her poise is as elegant and dominant as ever. Her long dark blue gown makes her look even more beautiful and powerful. The crown adorning her head has been passed down her line from generation to generation. But sadly, it has come to a halt because the next in line would have been the firstborn girl in the family, and the first girl was still missing.

"Queen Elena, we received news back from Princess Elora. She is sad to announce that she will not join you for the king's ball in a few days, Your Highness." The guard says as he leans down, closing his eyes and touching his heart.

A menacing growl vibrates through the enormous room set with high ceilings and marbled walls, resembling the most luxurious castles.

"WHAAAAAAT? Get my car ready. Just who does this child think she is? I am still Queen, and she will obey MY COMMAND. Sister or no sister... she will do as I say! ELORAAAAAA!" She yells, making everyone around tremble in fear.

Elora had rarely disobeyed her sister, Elena, the queen. But she was not done looking in the surrounding villages for her daughter. And she was not going to stop... not now, not ever. Not when she felt she was so close to finding her. Even if it had been almost twenty years since she last saw her, she could not give up.)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Elena's POV

"This wretched... stubborn girl! Who does she think she is disobeying my orders?" I gritted my teeth, fisting my hands as the guard before me trembled in fear while leaning his head down.

"Where is she? Stubborn Xoco," I growled in my alpha tone, making him jump in place. My wolf, Xiomara, growled, giving my eyes their unique white glow. (Xoco- 'zo-koh,' Aztec meaning younger sister)

"She... she just came back to her pack, your highness. She is home." he stutters, making me leave my thrown and quickly get in my car, driving toward her pack.

Every one of her guards knew my car. As soon as I came closer, they quickly opened the gates, letting me through.

"Elora... ELORA!" I yelled for her, following her scent into her pack house. It was a big cathedral-like home. It's been in our home for over three hundred years, and Elora was the one who has been ruling over it since the day it was passed down to us by our grandfather.

"What is it now, Elena? I'm not in the mood." she dared answer nonchalantly. She was coming out of her shower, wearing a dark grey bathrobe, and taking a towel to her hair as she dried it off.

"What is this about, huh? You have declined to accompany me to the king's ball. We agreed, Elora."

"God, not this again," she whispered, annoyedly closing her eyes.

"You promised, Elora. You can not just back out on me from one day to another." I waved my arms like a mad woman. She is caving herself in again. I'm scared.... The last time she went looking for my niece after false information, she went crazy. She nearly killed half of a witch clan alone.

The witch's clan of the south is no joke. They are powerful Nahuatls; we are already on thin ice with them. If they found out that it was Elora who killed those nasty shifting witches, we are done for. A war I've kept from happening for the last two hundred years can suddenly erupt. 

"I can. And I did. Elena, I am sorry, but I can not go, ok? Not when I'm this close. I am this close to finding my baby, Elena. I cannot just give up and leave now!" she says as she brushes her hair harshly, making me grunt inwardly.

"Stubborn girl. Habla con ellá, smack some senses into her, will you?" my wolf Xiomara says, making me close my eyes in irritation.

"Xoco, you can not keep doing this. You need to unwind your mind. Get out of these walls besides... going on killing sprees."

"Do you not get it, Elena?" she looks at me with tears.

"My daughter is turning twenty-one soon. Twenty-one, Elena. You know what that means. She needs my blood, her family's blood, to receive her second power besides our wolf. If she doesn't... she can die." she says, with tears in her eyes, fighting back the knot building in her throat.

I know she's right. Our great-great-grandmother was a blood witch who fell in love with his mate, a werewolf.

We are hybrids, born witches, and protectors of our lineage. But to receive our powers, we must be given blood by a family member with the same bloodline, for if not, one or two things can happen. First, we lose our powers completely, making us mortals and powerless against the witches surrounding us. I have tried taking over my kingdom numerous times. But we also face the danger of losing our wolves because they are the ones who take most of the pain away from us when our bodies are going through this new transformation.

The blood from our family is the one that makes the transformation complete and annuls the pain from the transformation to receive our new powers.

The second thing that can happen is that we die instantly. It's an excruciatingly painful death for us and our wolf. I have not seen it happen often—only thrice in the last three hundred years. But I could never forget how they cried and yelled in pain. They begged to be killed because the pain was too much to bear.

My poor niece. I don't want her to go through that pain, but... how can I be sure that she still lives? We have not found her, and it has been years since she was taken from us.

"What if we never find her, Elora? What makes you so certain she's still living? What if she's already dead?"

"You shut your mouth! She's my daughter! I will NOT give up on her!" she growls, making her eyes give their white and gold color glow. It wasn't only her wolf, Cali, who was trying to merge; she was also making her witch power evident, making me sympathize with her.

"I know you're becoming desperate, Xoco. I want to find her as much as you do. But we can't do it if we are divided as well. Please, just this once, go with me. We still have three months until her birthday. When we return from King Arturo's ball, I will join you in your search again. I promise, just... go with me. Please?" I pleaded, holding her hand as she cried.

I might regret going to this damn ball myself. I have no desire to go. I want to find my niece as well, and the other kids that were stolen, too. It wasn't just my niece who was taken, but my beta's daughter as well. I need to find both, for if not... they can die. My beta's mate is our first cousin; though she isn't a werewolf, she is still a blood family witch, which means her daughter is also a born witch.

I don't want to even think about the pain our family and my nieces will be... if I don't find them in time.

There's only one way to make her go, and that is to use both sides of me and command Elora to attend. With a burdened heart, I summon my powers and make Xiomara present, speaking to Eloramin in my alpha tone, "Elora, I command you to attend King Arturo's ball with me. That is an order."

She looks at me in shock, frozen in place for a second before she growls. "I hate you for this, Elena. If my daughter,"

"She won't. I promise." I say as I hold her shoulders and pull her, embracing her tightly as she begins to cry.

"We will find her, Elora. I give you my word."

♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨♥️✨