6

I looked at her like she was slow. "Yeah... I'm not going to your house". I said. "I really don't want any friends". I added. Caesar started to laugh so I glanced in his direction. "She doesn't give a shit about that". He said and after he said that we were in front of a house.

 He said and after he said that we were in front of a house

"How?". I looked at Felicity. "How?". I repeated. "My powers are beyond belief now come". Felicity grabs Caesar and I pulled us in her house.

 Felicity grabs Caesar and I pulled us in her house

Felicity pulled us in a room and closed the door. "I'm being to think that your forcing your friendship on me". I shivered. "Well that's because I know all about you". Felicity giggled. "What?". I said stunned. "When I grabbed you at the school, I knew everything about you, not your family but you... Well just a little bit about you". Felicity said.

"I'm a little scared of you now". I looked at her and she laughed. "Oh well". Felicity shrugged. "Now... Yoongi, what's this rumor about you being the mystic one about?". Caesar asked. "A rumor". I told him. "True, he doesn't have powers...". Felicity stops her sentence and we look at her. "You ok?". I asked. "You saw two of the Bangtan members".

"Who?". I gave her a weird look. "Bangtan, the deadliest but somehow the nicest and well respected gang in Korea". Felicity said. "Their also the most powerful people in Korea, there's not a single person that can match their strength". Caesar adds. I looked at them both shocked. "That explains a lot". I said. "So I did see them".

Felicity and Caesar stared at me then looked at each other. "What?". I said. "How are you still alive?". Caesar asked. "The first one I saw I was in school and the other one I was just walking in a park". I told them. "Who exactly?". Caesar asked. "I'm new here, don't know no names". I replied. "J-hope and V". Felicity answered.

Caesar's eyes widened when she said that. "How did you hide from the one in the park". Caesar asked. "I hid under a car and when one of those guys looked under the car I was hiding under he said he didn't see me". I said. Caesar turns to Felicity. "Why didn't you say that?". He asked her. "I-I didn't see that". She replied. "You didn't see that?". Caesar repeated and she nodded.

Caesar turned his attention to me and I raised my brow at him. "What?". I said.

"You have a gift".