51

Yoongi's POV

I was still in bed when sunlight hit my face. I hissed and jumped up. "Who the fuck did that?!?". I shouted. "That would be me". I see Jin sitting in a chair. "That was unnecessary". I rubbed my eyes. "Blame Hoseok, all he did was breath". Jin laughed. "Now get up". Jin ordered. "Why?". I stretched and laid back down. "School".

I groaned and pouted. "Did I really have to go?". I asked. "No". Jin said. "Huh?". I looked at him. "No... I need to learn more about you". Jin said. "Get ready and meet my downstairs". Jin says and left. "More about me? I'm not a rare animal or some shit". I got out of bed to get ready. "I wonder if Jimin is ok". I said and left.

"Jungkook stop!". I saw TaeHyung chasing after Jungkook who was still a toddler. "He's still little". I chuckled. "I thought it was better then him being dead". Taemin says coming to my side and my hands went straight to his throat. "Jimin is that like because of you?!?". I yelled choking him. "Get your...". I choked him harder.

"Let him go Yoongi". Namjoon said and walked right pass us. "Yoongi, waste your own time, don't waste mines". Jin said. I let Taemin go and he slaps me. "How dare you put your floury hands on me! I will come back with men!". Taemin shouts. "I bet". I smirked at him. "Pff". Jin covered his mouth and Taemin pouts and leaves.

We laughed and Jin cleared his throat. "Come, I need to know about your powers". Jin said. "I don't have powers". I said. "Keep telling yourself that". Jin huffed and grabs my arm. "Come on, I'm going to prove you wrong".

"Sweet!". I looked around the room in glee. "This is whe...". "I want this". I cut Jin off. "I'm going to let that slide". Jin said. "As I was saying, this is where I will test you and see what your powers are like". Jin walks to a room and locks the door leaving me alone. "Umm... Hyung, yo-you left me out here". I gulped scared.

"I can't hear you! I'm starting your testing!". After Jin said that, monsters appeared and I ran straight to the door. "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!". I screamed. "Relax Yoongi, your safe, just fight back". Jin said. I didn't fight at all. I was running and hiding from these monsters. "The fuck is wrong with him?!?". I yelled in a whisper. "My brother has problems".

"Jimin!". I ran over to him. "Sup". Jimin laughed. "Why are you here?". I asked. "I got bored". Jimin shrugs. "Well since your bored... help me!". I yelled. "This is your test, not mines". Jimin huffs. "Damn you". I hissed. "I'm damn with my sexiness". Jimin grinned. I wanted to say something back but we got surrounded by monsters.

"Great". I rolled my eyes. "Well... Your ass is...". Jimin didn't finish his sentence so I turned to him and saw that he was unconscious. "Jimin!!!". I went to him and started shaking him. "Jimin! Get up please!". I yelled trying not to cry. "You bastard hurt Jimin!". I felt something in me click and the next thing I know, I was different.

 I felt something in me click and the next thing I know, I was different

Jin watched Yoongi change with a smile on his face. "So... Jimin is his trigger? He's so in love with my brother". Jin giggled. "But...". Jin looks at Yoongi again. "What is he exactly?". Jin wonders. "Because he is not what I thought he was". Jin said and turned off the virtual world leaving Yoongi confused.

"What?". I looked around and saw that Jimin was gone. "No". I panicked and looked everywhere for him. "Jimin!". I called out. "He wasn't real". Jin says and I look at him. "It was just a simulation". Jin said coming out the room. "He wasn't real?". I asked and Jin shook his head with a smile on his face. "What?". I don't like how he's looking at me.

"Not only are you DEEPLY in love with my brother". Jin giggled.

"Your the rare one".