72

Yoongi's POV

I was in my room laying on my bed with my new "babysitter" TaeHyung in sear boredom. "I am SOO bored!!!".

 "I am SOO bored!!!"

I looked at TaeHyung who was now on my bed. "No". I kicked him off and TaeHyung growled at me. "Hey! I'm older then you! You have to respect me!". TaeHyung yelled. "You have to bite me first". I smirked and closed my eyes. "Why can't we go outside! I need to be free!". TaeHyung whines and stomps his feet.

"Get the fuck out". I ordered. "I can't! I have to watch you". TaeHyung replied. "No you don't, I'm on house arrest, I can't go no where". I told him. "So you can sneak out and I get my ass whopped again? yeah, I'll pass". TaeHyung huffed. "Again? What happened to you?". I asked. TaeHyung plopped right back on the bed and looks at me. "Jin happened".

"I know, I asked what happened". I yawned. "So... A year ago, I went to a party that Jin told me I couldn't go to and when I came back, Jin was waiting for me". TaeHyung shivered. "I wasn't scared of Jin when I joined this gang but after what he did to me... Jin became my biggest fear". TaeHyung said. "I don't give a shit about that, what did he do to you?". I asked again.

TaeHyung took a breath and I got excited because Jin must have done some sickening shit to him. "Jin beat my ass, turned me into a omelette and ate me, shitted me out and turned me back into a human in the toilet, beat my ass again and THEN grounded me". TaeHyung said. I had to seat up.

"That's straight up company abuse, if Jin did that to me, my lawyer will be on his ass". I said. TaeHyung laughed and I laid back down. 'Ask him already'. I clicked my teeth at my thoughts. "Yo Tae". I called out. "Yes?". TaeHyung responded. "Why you do it?". I glanced at him. "Do what?". TaeHyung tilts his head. "Get in between Jungkook and Jimin". I said.