16

Jimin's POV

I said that and disappeared backed to my gang house.

I saw Hoseok sitting outside and I went over to him. The moment a sat next to him, I knew what happen. "Bad Hyung". I laughed watching Hoseok jumped in the air. "What the fuck Jimin?!?". Hoseok shouted but all I did was laugh harder. "What's wrong with you?!?". Hoseok turned all red in the face. "Your back hurts doesn't it, Hyung?".

Hoseok turned away embarrassed. "Its your fault". Hoseok said. "I said talk to him not spread your legs, damn you work fast". I giggled. "H-he was just... so damn sexy, I-I couldn't". Hoseok blushed. "I raised you right". I smiled. "Fuck you Jimin". Hoseok growled. "Anyway, how was the job?". Hoseok asked. "A bust".

"Only 17 million dollars?!?". Hoseok yelled. "What the fuck are we suppose to do with that!". Hoseok shouts. "Exactly!". I shouted back. "So I just gave it away". I told him. "Did you tell Jin Hyung?". Hoseok asked. "Tried to but he was to busy fucking Namjoon". I huffed. "Eww". Hoseok shivered. "Well let's see if they are finish". Hoseok said. "Alright".

We walked in the room and saw Jin face full of shame. "Tsk tsk Hyung". I waved my finger in the air. "Don't judge me!". Jin yelled. "I wasn't". I said sitting in a chair. "So". Namjoon cleared his throat. "What happen at the job". Namjoon asked. "That job was a waste of time and effort". I hissed. "What happen?". Jin asked. "I'll tell you".

"17 million dollars?". Namjoon says pissed. "Do we look poor to her? 17 million dollars can't even get me the car I want, Hoseok". Jin said darkly. "Sir". Hoseok bowed. "Kill that bitch". Jin demanded. "With please". Hoseok snickers and walks out. "Now little brother". Jin smiled at me. "Yes". I sighed knowing he wanted me to do something. "I want you to do something for me".

"Of course you do". I stared at him. "Now what is it?". I asked.

"I need you to watch over Yoongi".