Ending💕

Jimin's POV

(His 18th birthday)

I was sleeping peacefully and happily. Today was my birthday and all I wanted to do was relax and chill with Yoongi... To bad, I was in a house filled with disrespectful cunts that includes my dad and Yoongi.

I felt Mono poking me with his tail and I paid it no mind. I moved him away and snuggled myself with my blanket.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

"AHHH!". I jumped out my bed holding my chest. I saw everyone and I do mean everyone smiling at me. "Before you get mad at me, I was jumped". Yoongi said. "No you wasn't". TaeHyung hissed. "Your right, I was fucking abused and violated". Yoongi growled.

"This ain't about y'all". Jin says and came over to me. "Happy birthday baby!". Jin hugs me. "Thanks". I said already tired of everything. "Come Jimin, we got you presents!". TaeHyung squeals. "I got you a pony!". Jennie says taking me from TaeHyung.

"A fucking pony? Seriously? Give me my cousin". Taemin hissed and grabs me. "I bought you a island". Taemin grins. "What was wrong with Jen's present?". Lisa asked pissed. I like her, her attitude was top notch. "He's not a six year old girl". Key answered. I feel bad for him. Taemin has him wrapped around his finger.

"Enough!". My dad yelled. "Happy birthday Prince". My dad gave me a hug. "Thank you". I giggled. "Get out my way". Li-Ho pushes my dad away and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Happy birthday, you little nugget". Li-Ho chuckled. "Th-ank y-you". I wheezed. "No problem squirt". Li-Ho smiled.

"Mmm". I glared at Yoongi but he winks at me. "Can I eat now?". Jungkook says raising his hand. "There's food!". I bounced up and down. "Of course, only the best for my brother". Jin giggled. "I made it all". Jin adds. "Then let's eat!".

We all pile in the kitchen and I ran to the food. I went straight to the pork, then the noodles then to the rice and back to the pork. "Ahfobsbdo". I said to Jin. "Umm... Thanks?". Jin replied. I smiled and continued to eat. "Jimin!". TaeHyung sat next to me. "Here! Open mines first!". TaeHyung tried to hand me a gift but my hands were greasy.

"Oh well I'll just tell you". TaeHyung giggled. "Its a custom made Gucci jacket with your face on it!". TaeHyung jumps. I took a sip of water before responding. "Thank you Tae". I smiled and TaeHyung pinches my cheek. "Your SO cute!". TaeHyung squealed. Jungkook came up to me with a small box.

I looked up at him. "Don't trust him and I'm not dying for y'all". Jungkook walks away. I opened the box just to slam it shut. He gave me condoms. "Are you serious?!?". I shouted and Jungkook laughed. I threw the box at him but he caught it. "I'll just put it in your room". Jungkook smirks and leaves.

"Dick". I hissed. "Speaking of dick". I groaned hearing Li-Ho next to me. "I'll tell my son to go easy on you, y'all did put on one hell of show yesterday, outside Jimin? Your so adventurous". Li-Ho whispered in my ear and I blushed. "But enjoy yourself". He placed a gift next to me. "Open it when your alone". Li-Ho winks and leaves.

"Jimin!!!". Felicity gives me a kiss on my cheek. "Sorry we're late, Koru didn't know what to wear". Felicity rolled her eyes. "That was you, I was done two hours before you". Koru says and pats me on my head. "Happy birthday". Koru said. "Thank you!". I giggled.

"We both got you money because who doesn't want money". They both hand me a envelope that was a little to heavy for my taste. "How much did y'all give me?". I asked. "Well since I'm richer then him, that's 100 thousands dollars". Felicity flicks her hair. "If you will excuse me, I see Lisa". Felicity walks off.

"She really doesn't know what we do here". I shook my head. "Exactly, that why I gave you gold mines and a oil company". Koru said. "You what?!?". I yelled. "Jimin... You don't know my surname do you?". Koru asked. "No". I answered bluntly. "Its Ahn". Koru said. "What?". His surname is Ahn. As in the second richest family in Korea.

"You are my new best friend!". I gave him a hug. "I appreciate that". Koru returns the hug. "Happy birthday again Jimin, now I'ma go find City before the Jenlisa couple takes her to cause chaos again". Koru sighs and tries to leave but Jin grabs him.

"You ain't going nowhere, its time for the cake!". Jin said. Everyone came running back in the dining room. "And now for my brother's cake, made by a beautiful person, me". Jin says and walks out just to pull in a cake.

 Jin says and walks out just to pull in a cake

"Woah". Everyone said at the same time. "I know, I'm amazing". Jin stares at the cake. "Now let Jimin blow out the candles because most of y'all can't sing and I don't want my brother going tone deaf on his birthday". Jin said. "Well fuck you too, Jin". Taemin hissed. "Everybody wants too". Jin laughed.

"Can I blow out my candles now?". I asked before they started fighting. "Of course Angel!". Jin said. "Thank you". I closed my eyes to make wish.

Peace and quiet with Yoongi