116

Yoongi's POV

"I-is he dead? Like dead, dead?". I said thinking Jimin would answer me but he didn't. "Jimin?". I look over and saw Jimin falling. "Jimin!". I flew to him catching him just before he fell into a wormhole. "Jimin?". I touched his cheek fearing the worst but it turns out he was sleeping.

"Thank god". I let out a sigh of relief. "And to answer your question, Morton is dead". My eyes was looking in every direction trying to found out who said that. "Yoongi... really?". "Yon?". I said. "Yes!". Yon yelled at me. "You can still talk to me?". I asked. "Yes... I'm one of your forms, we can communicate telepathically". I groaned.

"That's bullshit, I don't want to talk to more humans beings, I barely want to talk to the people I know now, minus Jimin and Felicity". I said. "You kind of don't have a choice here". Yon said. "Can't I like block you or something? Talking is a waste of energy that I could be wasting on Jimin". I grinned.

"I'm done with you, just jump in, Jin is going crazy right now looking for Jimin". Yon said. "Jin is already crazy, how can he get any crazier?". I laughed. "He's fighting everyone right now because they don't know where Jimin is... He really doesn't care about you". Yon chuckled. "I don't care about him either". I huffed. "The portal?". "Right there".

 "Right there"

"Thanks". I said walking in the portal. "Don't you think that Morton was a little to weak?". I asked. "No... It was Jimin that was a little to strong for Morton". Yon replied and I looked down at Jimin. "He's so cute". I lightly kissed his nose. "Better hurry, Jin is about to...". "Jin can kill whoever he wants, I got Jimin, everyone else can die".

"Yoongi... You don't under...". "I do and I don't care". I cut him off. "Your right, if you don't care, then I don't either". Yon said. "Good". I smiled. "YOU FUCKING LITTLE DICK BASTARD! WHEN I FINISH WITH YOU! I'M KILLING YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER!".

Jin had both his hands on my throat. "Remember... You said you didn't care". Yon started laughing. I was trying to remove Jim's hands from my throat but it didn't work. I noticed how everyone except our dads were unconscious.

"You missed out son, Jin was beating ass like I never seen before, I was super impressed". My dad laughed. "I was modified, where did he even learn how to do this?". Sinho said. "Like who beats someone with a log?". Sinho shook his head. I had tears in my eyes looking at so they can help me but they just stood there.

"See I would help you son but... No". My dad shrugged. "I think you deserve it". Sinho glared at me. "Oh son, by the way, while you brutally beaten on this poor kids, the atmosphere changed around here". Sinho said.

"Huh... It did". Jin let go of my throat and I ran to my dad. "I still had Jimin in my arms! How can you let him do that to me!?!". I yelled. "Take your punishments like a man son". My dad said. "I didn't do anything!". I barked. "Take your punishments like a man son". My dad repeated. I growled at him. "Yoongi?".

I looked down and saw Jimin looking at me. "Hey treat, how you feeling?". I asked. "Ok, I guess... Can you put me down?". Jimin said and I did. "There he is! Our savior and Queen!". A group of creatures swarm Jimin in happiness. "Umm...". "Hi Yoongi, King". I started to introduce myself to them.

"King?". A creature tilts his head. "Yes, King, I'm dating this gorgeous creature". I said proudly. "Really!?! Well hello King!". The creature bowed. "Yes". I grinned. "Over here outshining my brother, fucking bitch". Jin growled and I laughed. "Truly". Jimin rolled his eyes. "Are you our new ruler?".

I let out a little giggle and turned to Jimin who looked pale. "Your going to live in the Castle right?". A creature asked Jimin. "Umm?". Jimin looked embarrassed and it was cute. "Your staying here right!?!". A creature squeals. "N...". "Yes". Jimin threw me a glare. "I mean... We can visit from time to time but we can't stay". I said.

All the creatures pouted. Some were cuter then others but whatever. "I can merge the worlds together". Sinho said. "You can?". I asked. "Of course I can". Sinho grinned. "But that's gonna have to wait, I'm tired". Sinho yawned. "Now your speaking my language!". My dad cheered. "To the Castle!". My dad walks off.

"Your dad is...". "Wait for me!". I chased after him.

"Lazy, both of them". Jimin sighs.