56

Yoongi's POV

Hoseok, TaeHyung and I was in front of some weird ass building that looks like every hazard in the world. "Yoongi". I turned to Hoseok. "We have to split up, we will cover more ground like that". Hoseok said. "Do what you gotta do". I replied. Hoseok nodded at me then at TaeHyung. "Let's move".

They both were gone in a blink of a eye. "Woah! Hold up! I change my mind!". I yelled. "Damn... I can't fight". I sighed and slowly walked in the building terrified. "Does Jin know they left me by myself? I mean I did give the ok but still, this shit ain't right". I was looking in every corner and looking behind me like I was being chased but I wasn't.

It was quiet and I hated that. "What does this guy even look like?". I said to myself. "Will Jimin come if I call for him?". I shook my head. "No, he's staying home, I don't to see him get hurt". I took a deep breath and that helped me relax. "Ok, I'm good and besides there's no one here". I smiled. "You couldn't be any more wrong, little one".

I turned around hearing someone behind me.

"What anime convention did you just come from?". I asked. "Ex-excuse me?".  The man said. "You cosplay or something? Because if you do then you could have worked on your face a little more". I said. "Yo-you". The man blinks. "Your some type of final boss level shit and I'm a NOOB, so I'ma go". I backed away.

"Aww, don't be like that, come play with me". The man said. "Not like that I won't". I huffed. The man threw some light fire type shit at me and I dodged it perfectly. "The hell?". I look down at my body strangely. "Sweet! Hey try that again". I said and he did. I dodged it again. It was like my body had a mind of its own. "I am perfect!". I laughed. "I wasn't aiming for you".

"Eh?". I notice there were some monsters behind me. I looked back at the man. "Your a goddamn cheater". I said. The man giggled. "Get him!". The man yelled and the monster quickly ran to me. "Shit! He...". I got punched in the face and I flew threw a wall. "Ow!". I shouted while getting up. "That fucking hurt!". I yelled.

The monsters looked at me confused. "How did you?". The man says stunned. "End him!". The monsters started to blast me with some things but I felt nothing... I did feel something though. I feel angry. I'm here wasting my time with these assholes and I could be playing with Jimin. I felt anger fill my body. "What is going on!?!".

 "What is going on!?!"

"I'm wasting so much time with you all and for what?". I don't what was going on but the monsters were already dead. "Your...". "I no longer care about what I am, wanna know why?". I tilted my head and grabbed the mans throat. "Because I get to kill". I chuckled and blew the mans head off. "Oh my god... That felt amazing!". "Yoongi?".

I saw TaeHyung and Hoseok staring at me. "Oh, sup guys! Y'all missed some fake ass prince butler in the face ass guy". I laughed. "Your using your powers?". Hoseok asked. "Uh... I guess so". I said. "Your not losing your mind like Jimin". TaeHyung said and I glared at him. "He can't control them, he's not losing his mind you jackass". I hissed.

"Alright, calm down, let's go". Hoseok says and I nodded.

"Back to Jimin I go!". I skipped out the room happily.