74

Jimin's POV

I stayed in my room all day and played with Mono. "Mo! Mo!". Mono giggled. "I have no idea why you want to get thrown in the air, is it really fun?". I asked looking at Mono in curiosity. He nodded his little head. "Well alright". I threw Mono in air again and he laughed. "Oh my god! Your so cute!". I squealed and hugged him. "Jimin? Are you in there?".

I turned to the door and smiled. "Ye...". The door was already opened before I can finish speaking and my boyfriend walks in.

"Wha...". Yoongi straight up kissed me. "Mmm". I melted to the kiss. "Its been like 700 hundred years since I seen you". Yoongi said and kissed me again.  I giggled giving him a hug. "So... Did they apologize yet?". Yoongi questioned. "Yeah... About that". I slapped him. "Why?!?". Yoongi whined. "I don't want a fake apology you force them to give". I hissed.

"Did they rat me out?". Yoongi clicked his tongue. "No... Not once did they try to say sorry and then you pop up and they want to apologize? I know you threatened them". I glared at him. "Threat is a big word... I use the Min method". Yoongi grinned. "The Min method?". I tilted my head.

"I gave them a choice, it was die by my hands or apologize and they chose the easy route... bitches". Yoongi grumbles and I laughed. "Right". I said and Yoongi just stares at me. "Yoongi What's the matter?". I asked. "Nothing, I'm just wondering something". Yoongi asked. "What are you wondering about?". I asked. "Umm... Did you cry?".

"Cry?". I looked at him confused. "Cry about what?". I questioned. "About the break up, did you cry?". Yoongi asked. "Tsk no". I huffed. "Why?". Yoongi asked. "Why would I? Why would waste another emotion on him". I said angry. "That's why, right there, its in your voice". Yoongi shook his head. "What's in my voice?". I asked coldly. "Anger".

"You god damn right I'm angry, I have every right to be". I told him. "That's not good for you, crying will help you feel better". Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes and moved away from him. "I feel fabulous thank you". I looked away from. "Jimin... Cry". Yoongi said. "I'm not crying for no damn reason Yoongi and you can't make me". I scoffed. "I'm not making you, you need too".

I gave him a weird look. "Well that's nice... but I'm not". I said. "Why?". Yoongi asked. "Because I won't". I can feel a ticking bomb on my chest. "And I asked why". Yoongi says walking to me. "Because its not needed". I replied. "How do you know its not needed?". Yoongi asked. "I know its not". I said. "Are you sure?". Yoongi said. "Yes, I'm sure". I growled.

"Are you really sure?". Yoongi raised a brow. "I said yes!". I yelled. "Your lying, what's the real reason?". Yoongi asked. "HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!". I couldn't hold it anymore. Yoongi looks at me silently. "There happy?!? I gave him my heart and he abused it! Now you want me to give him my tears?!? I rather die!". I screamed. "I didn't tell you to give your tears to him Jimin... I want you to cry for you".

"What?". I said weakly. "I want you to prove that you are the strong person that you said you were and let it out". Yoongi says in a sweet voice and I just balled. "Come". Yoongi pulled my in his chest and I cried my eyes out. "I didn't do anything". I sniffed. "No talking just let it out". Yoongi whispers in my ear and I continued to cry.

After about ten minutes of crying, I finally stopped. "That felt great". I smiled weakly. "Sorry about your shirt". I said. "Its ok... So, how you feeling?". Yoongi asked. "Lighter and happier... thank you Yoongi". I gave him a way smile. "Your welcome... And now for my reward". Yoongi smirked. I giggled. "Ok". I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"That was adorable". 'Eh?'. I look up and saw Yoongi looking at me with lust. 'Crap!'. "Yoo... Oof". Yoongi threw me own my bed. "Yoongi! Wait a minute!". I cried out. "Sorry but...".

"I think I waited long enough".