91

Jimin's POV

"Mmm". I opened my eyes and immediately started freaking out. "Oh this is bad, I'm too cute for this". I went to the door then stopped knowing that it wasn't going to be open. "I did nothing to deserve this". I pouted. "Of course not my dear".

 "Of course not my dear"

"Morton". I hissed in distaste. "Hello darling". He said. "Why am I here?". I glared at him. "You look beautiful when you look at me like that". Morton laughed. "Why am I here?". I asked again. "Think Jimin". Morton said. "What ar...". Then it hit me. "Yoongi". I blurted out. Morton blinks at me.

"I told you to leave him alone!". I yelled. "Hmm... When I say think, y'all really don't think". Morton shakes his head. "I wasn't after Yoongi... I was after you". Morton smirks. "What?". I said. "I don't know where you all got the impression that I wanted Yoongi, I just used him to get to you". Morton said.

"Wh-why I do...". "Jimin, your the Aula Angel and the Iva. Morton says and I moved to the door. "Being those two things NEVER happen and picture this". Morton says getting up and walking to me. "A child holding the abilities of a Iva, the Aula Angel and a Chy". Morton said. "Ch-Chy... But Yoongi...". "I'm not talking about him". Morton says laughing. "I'm talking about me".

"Yo-your a Chy?". I said stuttering. "The very first one deary, didn't you read your father's journal?". Morton asked. "I can't read something I didn't have!". I shouted. "Oh... My mistake". Morton says grabbing me by my waist. "Let me go!". I yelled trying to push him away. "Relax, I just want a hug". Morton snickers.

"I'm not going to do anything to you until you turn eighteen... I am a gentleman". Morton said. "I said let me go!". I shouted. "Jimin, please be reasonable, our child will being world domination and you will the world's new Queen". Morton kissed my cheek and left. I fell to my knees crying. I have no powers and I felt weak all over again.

"Yoongi... help me".