35

Yoongi's POV

"I can't believe I still have to go to school". I clicked my tongue and put on my shoes. "Yoongi you ready?". I heard a knock on my door. "Namjoon". I opened the door and he was just smiling at me. "If you touch me, I will sue you for rape". I said. "The fuck?". Namjoon gave me a weird look. "Just get out".

 "Just get out"

I was in my seat not giving a damn about anyone when Namjoon spoke up. "Class we have a new student today". Everyone started whispering in the class but I huffed. "Make him feel welcome". Namjoon opens the door and my mouth dropped.

 Namjoon opens the door and my mouth dropped

I couldn't say anything before everyone started going crazy. "He's so cute!". "Cute? He's adorable!". "Look at those cheeks!". "He looks SO squishy!". I tried to say something but my pants was tight. "Settle down class, please introduce yourself". Namjoon said and Jimin walked in the middle of the room.

"Hello! I'm Park Jimin, lovely to meet you all, please be kind to me". Jimin bows and the class lost it. "I want him!!!". "He's so precious!". "He's gorgeous!". Everyone was losing their minds again. "Class". Namjoon says and I knew he used his ability. The class went quiet again. "Jimin, take a seat anywhere". Namjoon said and the class went into chaos once again.

"Seat next to me!". "Don't seat next to that slut, seat with me". "They are both bitches, the seat next to me is empty". "That's because you stink, over here cutie!". "They all smell like death". I spoke up and everyone looked at me. "Excellent! Jimin, seat with Yoongi". Namjoon said and I smirked proudly. Jimin mumbles something and plopped down next to me.

I immediately touched his leg. "Good morning gorgeous". I whispered rubbing on his leg. "I will kill you". Jimin pushed my hand away and I laughed. "What are you doing here beautiful?". I asked. "Don't call me that and my brother sent me here". Jimin rolled his eyes. "Hmm... I see". I moved my chair closer to him and Jimin sighed.

The rest of the class was interesting. All I did was touch Jimin most of the time, getting him anger which was hot as hell. Class was over and everyone was leaving. It was me, Jimin and Namjoon left and Jimin punched me very hard in the face. I couldn't even say anything because I felt dizzy and I wanted to puke.

"The hell was that for?!?". Namjoon runs over to me and helps me seat down. "All he did was touch me the whole damn time, that was well deserved". Jimin glared at me. "Worth it". I groaned because it hurt to talk. "Jin's going to kill you". Namjoon chuckled. "Worth it". I said again and hissed. "Namjoon". Jimin said darkly and Namjoon straighten his posture.

"Uhh... What happen?". I said. Namjoon pushed me to Jimin. "Get him out of here". Namjoon orders. Jimin grabs my hand and ran out the classroom. "Jimin". I said. "Shut up and run!". Jimin ordered. Then I felt some strong dark aura surround us. I was panicking but Jimin. "Oh how exciting!". Jimin jumps. "The hell you mean exciting?!?". I yelled. "I never get to fight".

I looked at Jimin strangely. "That's a good thing!". I yelled. "Its not". Jimin pouts. "Now its time for you to go". Jimin says. "I'm not leaving you". I said strongly. "I wasn't giving you a option". Jimin says. Jimin turned to me and touched my forehead. "Bye Yoongi". Jimin smiled. "Wai...".

"

"No!". I ran to the door but it locked for the outside. "No! Let me out!". I shouted.

"Jimin!".