31

Yoongi's POV

I was holding this jewel rock thing closely to my chest. I saw a man walk into the room. "You must be Yoongi". He says bowing. "Move your pets". I ordered. "Uhh... No". The man laughed. "That belongs to me, so put it back". The man said. "Yoongi, don't, I need to be with Jimin". The jewel says to me. "No".

"What?". The man said. "I said no". I glared at him. "I have you surrounded little boy, give me the jewel!". The man shouted. "Are you deaf or something? I fucking told your ass no, now move your sex toys!". I hissed and I was throw against a wall. "Shit!". I held my head and felt blood on my hands.

"That hurt". I mumbled. I felt something trying to take the jewel away from me and I held it tighter. "No!". I yelled. "It belongs it me, child". The man said and the jewel was in his hands. "Mine". The man laughed. "It belongs to Jimin". I said and man looks at me. "Excuse me?". The man huffed. "It belongs to Jimin!".

 "It belongs to Jimin!"

The man drops it and the jewel was back in my hands. "Wh-what". The man starts to walk to the door. "How dare you try to take what belongs to my Jimin! You will burn!". When I said that the man and the Touma's started to burn. "Jimin deserves everything! even your life!". Black and silver flames fill the room, burning everything.

"Jimin will have this!". I said and immediately felt dizzy. "The hell?". I looked around the room and screamed. "Fire! Oh my shit! Namjoon!". I shouted his name hoping he heard me. "Yoongi!". I heard Namjoon yelled in the hallway. "In here! Get me out!". I coughed because of the smoke. "Shit! My abilities isn't working!".

I tried to yell at him because of what he just said but I wheezed instead. "Jungkook! Where are you?!? Help me get this door open quick!". Namjoon shouts. I couldn't breath at all and I fell to my knees. I started looking for a window but there wasn't one. "Hurry". I wheezed feeling my lungs fill with smoke. Then I couldn't hold on anymore.

"Jimin". Was the last thing a said before I blacked out.