53

Jimin's POV

"I look nice". I said taking off the nose ring. "Mono! Where are you?". I giggled when I saw him moving under my blanket. "Got ya!". I laughed. "Mo!". He puffed out his cheeks. "Your still cute". I tugged his cheeks. "Come, I have to dress you up". I said trying to pick him up but he bounced away.

"Mono, don't be a baby... Ok, your are a baby but come on, don't you want to go outside?". I asked. "Mo...". I hit myself on the head. "You can't go outside because I'm not your real owner". I sighed. I found him when I went for a walk and he was badly hurt. He can't go out like that because that's not his real form.

"I forgot". I pat him on his head. "Alright, stay in here till I come back, there's cherries in the mini fridge and I'll bring you back something sweet ok?". I smiled. "Mo!". Mono bounces on the bed happily and I giggled. "But you have to be quiet". I shushed him and Mono went quiet. "Good boy, I'll be back".

I was walking down the street when someone called my name. "Jimin! Wait up!".

 "Jimin! Wait up!"

Yoongi was sprinting to me and I panicked. "Hey". Yoongi said touching his neck. "Hey". I replied back. We both went quiet before Yoongi spoke up. "I'm sorry". Yoongi said. "Sorry?". I tilted my head. "Yeah for umm... If you think I was ignoring you, I caused the misunderstanding and I'm sorry". Yoongi bows.

I gave Yoongi a smiled and he blushed and looks away. "That's ok Yoongi, I'm just glad that you don't hate me". I said. "Hate you?!?". Yoongi shouts. "I could never hate you!". Yoongi exclaimed. I giggled. "Thanks Yoongi". I smiled widely. "Yo-your welcome". Yoongi played with his jacket. "Wait... Aren't you supposed to be in school?". I asked.