108

We had to go outside because in order to go to Morton's realm, Yon had to open some type of portal and Jin didn't want him to do it inside the house. "The portal might be a little off the ground so please be prepare for impact". Yon said and says some ancient bullshit.

 Yon said and says some ancient bullshit

"That's pretty". I said. "Thank you". Yon said. "I wanna go first!". Jin yelled and grabbed Namjoon. "I vote no!". Namjoon shouted. "Shut up". Jin grabs Namjoon's hand and they both jump in. "We're next!". TaeHyung and Jungkook said and jumps in. "I'ma stay here". Koru said.

"Stop being a bitch". Felicity pushed him in the portal and laughs. "Man, I'm so funny". She says and leaps in. "Everyone is over here jumping in and shit, I'm to fabulous for that". Taemin scoffs and walks in the portal. "He's not fun". Jennie rolls her eyes and jumps in. "Alright, lets go already". I started pushing everyone inside. "Shall we?". Yon said. "Mhm".

 "Mhm"

"My treat is in that death trap?". I asked Yon. "Yes". Yon replied. "That's the second time you did that". I turned to Jin confused. "Second...". I ushered him to speak. "The second time you called my son treat". Sinho responded. "I wasn't talking about Jimin". I said. "Right...". Jin said.

"Anyway, it will take us forever to search this big ass place". Hoseok whined. "Pairs Hoseok, pairs". I told him. "Everyone with partner up with theirs lovers". I said. "My boyfriend isn't here". Taemin blurted out. "And do you see Lisa anywhere?". Jennie placed a hand on her hip. "Don't know her and you two have each other". I said.

They both looked at one another. "Jin is my favorite cousin". Jennie huffs. "I only like Jimin". Taemin said. "Have fun you two". I waved at them and walked off with Yon, the old fart and Jimin's dad.

"How you feeling Yoongi?". Yon asked me. "Excited... And horny". I answered. "Its only be... Never mind". Yon said. "I'm right here". Sinho said. "Oh... Right, oops". I chuckled. "Leave my son alone". My dad said. "So Yoongi, how's the bucket?". My dad asked. "Drunk, dead or both, haven't been there in a while". I shrugged. "Hmm... I see". My dad nodded.

"So... How's your brother?".