118

Jimin's POV

I woke up in a empty bed... Well not that empty.

 Well not that empty

"Mono!". I quickly gave him a hug. "Who's my sweet little baby!?? You are!". I threw him in the air and he giggles. "Mono, do you know where Yoongi went?". I asked. "... Mo". Mono said. "Oh my god!". I ran out my room with Mono in my arms why... Well Yoongi wasn't safe.

"AHHH!". I saw Yoongi getting thrown into a tree. "Yoongi!". I ran over to him. "Are you ok!?!". I asked. "Today is Winter!". Yoongi said and I gave him a weird look. "You hit that tree harder then I thought". I sigh. "That's what he gets". I rolled my eyes at my dad's voice. "Really?". I said.

"Yes really! Like I didn't hear what you two were doing last night!". My dad yelled. "So throwing him into a tree was good idea?". I asked. "He's breathing right!?!". My dad shouted. "You threw my son into a tree?". Li-Ho said. "I did". My dad says proudly. "Don't touch my son". Li-Ho hissed. "If only your son stays away from mines". My dad retorted.

"Dad". I called out and my dad looks at me. "You weren't there when I announced this so I'll make it clear for you". I giggled then got serious. "No one touches Yoongi and that includes you, clear?". I said darkly. My dad just stares at me. "Seriously?". My dad said. "If I was more serious then we will have to fight". I told him.

"I can't believe you". My dad sighs. "What do you expect? We Min's can throw down in the bedroom". Li-Ho chuckled. "D-do you ever shut up?". My dad asked. "We've been best friends since we were five... You know the answer to that". Li-Ho said. "Shut up!". My dad yelled.

"You sound jealous of my son Sinho... You don't want to sleep with your son do you because I will cut all ties with you because that is some sick shit". Li-Ho said. My dad groans and rubs his hair. "Your picturing it right now! That's disgusting! I never knew you were like that! Jimin run! Save yourself!". Li-Ho said and laughs when my dad walks away.

I looked at Yoongi and then at his dad. "I have to suffer like this for the rest of my life don't I?". I looked down. "Its not to late Jimin, my son has to know what heartbreak feels like". Li-Ho said and Yoongi pulled me close to him. "Shut the fuck up!". Yoongi yelled. "You shut the fuck up, fuck you talking to like that". Li-Ho huffed.

I watch the father and son argue with each other in amusement. "Hmm...".

"I got a lively one". I giggled.