25

Yoongi's POV

I couldn't relax in that big room so I decided to walk around and I found myself back in that gang room. I saw Namjoon and walked right to him. "Hungry". I said. Namjoon looked at me funny. "So...?". Namjoon said. "Feed me". I replied.

"Your seventeen". Namjoon says. "And your starving me". I said. "Yoongi? I thought you were in your room". Jin says carrying some folders. "I couldn't relax in that room Hyung". I said bowing. "Ah, I apologize for that". Jin said. "The rooms are quite big". Jin laughed. "I like it". Namjoon smirked and I didn't know why.

"Hush". Jin blushed. I laughed knowing that they were a couple. It took me a while to notice that we weren't the only ones in the room.

"You!!!". I shouted and the boy didn't even look at me. "You were watching me!". I yelled. "Sorry bout that". He said without looking up from his phone. "You own me five fucking dollars". I shouted. He reached in his pocket and threw a bundle of hundreds at me. "There". He said.

"Your not going to tal...". "I'm older and stronger then you so I will do what I want". The boy hissed. "Jk". Jin said and the boy went quiet. "You do know that's his son right?". Jin said and the boy eyes went wide. "So you will respect him, am I understood?". Jin glance at him and the boy nods. "So you two introduce yourselves". Jin smiled.

"Yoongi". "Jungkook". We said the same time. "Lovely!". Jin cheers. "Now we have to wait for Jimin and J-hope to return with the money and we will have a little party". Jin cheers and the door flew open. "Jin!". A man that I'm guessing was J-hope yelled. "J-hope? What's wrong?". Jin said and I can hear the panic in his voice. "Its Jimin...".

"He passed out again".