22

Yoongi's POV

"I want to see Jimin". I was in a very bad mood. That's probably why people wasn't coming near me. "What's with this deathly aura?". Felicity asked coming from no where. "I want something". I hissed. "So go get it". Felicity said. "I'm trying". I sighed. "Don't worry Yoongi, you'll get it". Felicity smiled. "I know I will".

I went to my seat and turned on my music because for some reason the teacher wasn't here yet. "Nap time". I put my head on the desk and closed my eyes. My music started acting funny and I groaned. "What's wrong". I checked my phone but nothing. "What the h...". "Sorry I'm late".

          (A walking masterpiece 😍)

"Namjoon? Why is he here?". I mumbled to myself while the girls in my class started to lose their minds. "Your teacher will be out for the rest of this term, so I will be your substitute, I'm Mr. Kim, pleasure to meet you all". Namjoon smiled showing his dimples and the girls lost their minds.

"Aww!". "Will he let us poke his dimples?". "He's fine with a capital damn". "I feel all the daddy aura coming from him and I like it". I raised my hand and Namjoon smiled at me. "Yes, Yoongi?". Namjoon asked. "Someone needs to get a mop". I said and the boys laughed.

"That was uncalled for Mr. Min, apologize to the women in the room". Namjoon said. "The truth hurts". I shrugged. "I can make sure that you will never see Jimin again". I looked at Namjoon but he smirked at me. "Sorry". I said. "That's better, now let's start".

"Yoongi? Yoongi!?! Get up!". I was pushed out my seat and I was already in a fighting mood. "Finally". Namjoon said. "You put your hands on me! I'm suing your ass!". I yelled. "You were asleep the whole damn time!". Namjoon yelled back. "Your voice put me to sleep but in a good way". I told him.

"Whatever, hurry up and go". Namjoon says pointing to the door. "Your late for your next class". Namjoon adds. "Whatever". I packed up my things and walked out the room. "He's just like you, Li-ho, in every way". Namjoon chuckled at his self.

I was outside with Felicity and Caesar just laughing it up when Namjoon came over. "Damn, he's sexy". Felicity whispered. "If I wasn't in a committed relationship". Caesar bit his lip. "Yoongi". Namjoon said. "Nam...". "I'm Felicity, delighted to meet you". Felicity pushed me aside to shake Namjoon's hand.

"Uhh...". Namjoon looks at me for help but ignored him. "Caesar Wu". Caesar casually moves Felicity out the way and takes Namjoon's hand. "Yeah... Nice to meet you both". Namjoon smiled uncomfortably and glared at me. "It would have been rude to stop that". I laughed. "I will ki...". "Can't hurt me". I grinned.

Namjoon mumbles something and pulls me away. "Hey!". I tried to pull my arm away but I failed. "Yoongi, shut up and listen". Namjoon told me and I did. I heard not only footsteps but something like animals behind us. "What the fuck is that?". I whispered. "Touma's". Namjoon replied. "All you need to know is that they are dangerous". Namjoon said.

I started to tense up a little. "What are we going to do?". I asked a little scared. "He will handle it". Namjoon said. "He?". I said. Namjoon points in front of us and I look.

"Meet V".