65

Yoongi's POV

I couldn't even being to tell you how angry I was. Some loud ass bell woke me wake me up at exactly 9am. I just stomped all the way to the meeting room filled with rage.

Everyone looked at me just to look away. "Everyone is pissing me off". I thought and saw that Jimin was smiling at me. "I'm better now". I went straight to Jimin and sat down next to him. "Morning Yoongi". Jimin giggled. "It is a very good morning thank you Jimin". I grinned. "Enough with the flirting, I just ate". Namjoon said.

"Yeah, Jin's ass". I hissed and grabbed Jimin's hand just to hold it. Jimin squeezed my hand and I screamed in the inside. "I don't know what's going on in here but it needs to stop". Jin walks in holding a book. "Now, I'm sorry to wake you all up this early but their are so many jobs this morning and I want them done as quickly as possible". Jin stats.

Jin puts on some glasses and opens the book. "So, I'll break this all down". Jin looks around for a second and continues. "There's a crown being delivered in the east part of town, a massive loads of diamonds are going to a jewel bank, the stone of Veri has revealed itself and lastly its day one of babysitting duty". Jin said.

"I'ma pass on ALL of that especially on the babysitting job". I said raising my hand. "Adorable... So this is what everyone is doing today". Jin completely ignored me. "I'm not adorable". I pouted. "That was adorable". Jimin said. "No, it wasn't". I clicked my tongue. "Joonie, you will get the crown". Jin said. "Ok". Namjoon replied.

"Hoseok and TaeHyung... We need that stone". Jin looks at them and they nodded. "Jimin... You will stay here to finish our research". Jimin nodded and I looked at him confused. "Taemin, owns me a favor so he will be getting the diamonds and guess who's on babysitting duty!". Jin songs and Jungkook groans.

"Is it ABSOLUTELY necessary?". Jungkook asked. "Its VERY necessary, just make sure no one gets near him". Jin said. "Fine". Jungkook sighs. "Where's the child?". Jungkook asked. "Right there". Jin pointed right at me. "Eh?". I blinked.

"Yoongi.... Your the child".