98

Yoongi's POV

We were now in the meeting room but no one was saying anything. I was beyond pissed to even speak and Jin looked like a broken mess. "So... This is it?". We all turned to Felicity. "We going to seat here and not think of anything?". She asked. "You all are letting this Morton guy break y'all and why?".

No one said anything, I wasn't in my right mind set to answer any questions. I fucking my Jimin back and everyone is wasting my time. I got up and everyone looks at me. "If you all just want to seat here then do it, I'm leaving". I said. "Where are you going? We don't even know where he is". Hoseok said. "IT'S BETTER TO BE LOOKING THEN NOT DOING ANYTHING!".

"Yoon...". "To hell with all of you". I huffed and went to the door.

"Do you know how big this house is?!? It took me three fucking hours to find this damn room!". Caesar shouted at me. I was to busy looking at his clothes. "See! This is the shit I'm talking about!". I yelled. "He's over here dressing like a teenager and your saying he's not a pedophile?!?". I shouted looking at Felicity.

"He's not a pedo! Stop calling him that!". Felicity shouts at me. "Look at him?!? He's a threat to us all!". I pointed right in Caesar's face. "I am standing right in front of you!". Caesar yells. "Not for long your not, I'm calling the damn cops on you!". I pulled out my phone just to have it taken away by Hoseok.

"If you don't leave my man alone we are going to fight!". Hoseok said. "Throw up". I went into a fighting stance. "Hahahahahaha!". We turn our heads to Jin who was in tears and Namjoon was smiling at him. "Sorry, I couldn't hold it in anymore". Jin said. "Hello Caesar, its nice to finally meet you, I'm Jin". Jin says. "Oh uhh... Likewise". Caesar bows.

"Now that everyone is happy, let's think of a plan to get my brother back". Jin said. "Finally! We get to talk about something important". I cheered and everyone glares at me. "You all can drop, I will choose Jimin over all of y'all". I scoffed. Jin cleared his throat and I glance at him. "Yeah, that includes you". I told him.

"I'm his br...". "Now what's the plan? I say give him a sacrifice and I vote for every last one of you". I said. "Seriously?". Felicity said. "Yes, I'm serious, I would watch you all burn if it meant I can get Jimin back". I said. "I'm his favorite!". Hoseok yells. "And he ain't here to help you". I smirked. "I dare you to touch me". Jin hissed.

"You no... But him yes". I looked straight at Namjoon. "Fuck you Yoo...". "Namjoon please, we are trying to focus". I shushed him. "I'll kil...". "So how do we find my baby?". I asked. Namjoon growls at me and I laughed. "Well... We need more people to help... The more the merrier". Jungkook said.

"That only applies to sex child". I said. "I'm old...". "But I say we get more people to help us, we can find Jimin faster". I told them. "That's what I sa...". "Your a genius Yoongi". Felicity nods. "Fucking assholes". Jungkook mumbles.

"So... I can join?".