Chapter 6

I arrive back at home, entering the house and locking the door behind me. Heading up stairs to check on Lyrisa who currently slept in my bedroom. I gently knock on the door before entering, only to see she was still asleep. I watched her chest to make sure it lifted and lowered to show she was definitely breathing. Which she was.
I sigh and silently close the door, heading downstairs towards the laundry room, taking out a folded blanket and pillow, heading towards the sofa, setting up my things.
Once I was all set up to sleep. I decided to turn on the tv to watch some last minute shows before I took my nap. It was still early but Lyrisa was asleep and there was nothing for me to do, but then I realised I had given Tomo my number, so I started to wonder about whether or not he would text me.

Ticci Toby's POV
[Name] and I walk away in different directions as she makes her way home, however, I stop and turn to face her. Watching her back as she disappears into the distance.
Looking down to my hand, I chuckle at the fact that I had gotten her phone number. I wanted to text her right away but I decided to head back to the mansion first. The closer I get, the easier it will be to manipulate her into joining us. Reading minds is a good quality to have when it comes to killing and if she doesn't join, I'll just kill her off. But better not get too close with her. The closer we are, the harder it'll be to kill her.
On my journey back into the forest, I noticed two teenagers sat on a log practically eating each other's faces. The very sight made me feel sick. How the female basically swallowed the males tongue. It was disgusting.
I begin to sneak up behind them but soon realise I don't have a weapon. But I freeze and hide behind a tree once the couple start talking.
"Listen Adam. There's something I want to ask you."
"Okay? What is it?"
"Well. We've been meeting each other for a while now and we've have sex a few times. So. So what does that make us? Like, what are we?"
"Well, we're like fuck buddies."
Fuck buddies? That's disgraceful. At least with the females I go near, I have respect and just kill them rather than using them for my own pleasure.
"O-Oh. Only fuck buddies? You don't, see me as anything else?"
"No why?"
"Oh.. no reason."
There was a pause between the two until the male stood to his feet, looking down to the confused girl.
"Well Amy, I had better get going. If I'm out too much longer, my girlfriend will grow suspicious."
"Your girlfriend?! All this time you've had a girlfriend?! You're cheating on her!"
"I'm sorry! But she said she's not ready for sex yet and I just needed some release!"
"You asshole! I hope you rot in hell!"
The girl stands, striking the males cheek with the palm of her hand before she runs off in the direction of town, leaving the male behind.
I wanted to find the girl and kill her but I felt the male was more deserving. I reach down and grab a stick that was helpfully near by. Walking up behind him.

"That w-wasn't very n-nice. U-Using a girl like tha-that."
My stupid stutter getting the best of me once again. The man turns in shock to the sudden voice behind him but he soon bursts out laughing. He was older than me so he was obviously taller. But I've been a killer long enough to build up more strength.
"What's with the stutter kid? You're a freak or something?"
He laughs within himself, looking down at the stick I held tightly in my hand, only to make him laugh more.
"Aw look at that! What you gonna do with it? Hit me with it?! How cute!"
His laughter was practically hysterical. His words were sending me over the edge of how pathetic and childish he was. Luckily for him, when someone makes me angry enough, my stutter seems to fade. But only for a short amount of time.
"No, not hit you.  I'm going to ram it slowly into your eye sockets. Watching as your eyeballs burst from the pressure and ill listen to your pleading screams."
Every word I said, I slowly made my way closer to him. He begin to look worried as my face grew contorted and my stutter was gone and my voice low and cold.
"What are you talking about?!-"
"I'll shove it down your throat as it pierces through the skin. Watching as you gag for breath behind wood and on your own blood. Your attempts to talk and beg for mercy would fail."
"What the fuck kid! Stay away from me you freak!"
He yells as I grew closer and closer.
"Lastly. Because you liked to get fucked so much. I'll pin you down on your stomach, placing your ass on show. Pushing the blood and eyeball covered stick up your backside before giving it a nice hard kick. Pushing it further in, listening to your painful screams and the stick snapping within you. Blood pouring from your ass as I continue to kick the stick further and further until you can practically see it in your throat."
"What the fuck is wrong with you!!?"
"If you weren't such a pathetic rat. You'd have the sense to run."
I chuckle menacingly as he takes in my words, remembering he was still standing there. He turns and makes a run for it but I soon catch up on him, pouncing on his back and performing every brutal act with the stick that I said I would do. Starting with the eyes.