Chapter 60 - Final

"Hey you! What's your name?!"
A sweet voice called to me as I feel a hand tap me on my shoulder. I lift my head to see a girl with beautiful green eyes and short black hair. She smiled so cutely, even though she had gaps where her adult teeth haven't come through to replace her fallen out baby teeth, it was still a pretty smile.
"Well! You gonna tell me?!"
She asks as she puts out her hand for me to take.
I was only 6 at the time as I sat alone in the school play area. The other children never really spoke to me much. So I was unsure what to say or even how to react to her. Would, she be my friend..?
"[N-Name]"
She gasped and smiled wide, grinning from ear to ear as she grabs my hand and yanks me up to stand to my feet.
"That's a beautiful name! I'm Lyrisa!"
She cheers excitingly, rapidly shaking my hand up and down, causing my entire body to shake. I couldn't help but laugh, although this made her freeze and gasp again.
"Such a pretty laugh!! Laugh again!"
I stare at her blankly. 'Laugh again'? How was I meant to do that?
"Uhh.."
She squints her eyes and giggles, giving my hand a squeeze.
"It doesn't matter, you'll laugh again in your own time- HEY! You wanna eat lunch with me later?!"
She exclaimed, releasing my hand, only to vigorously clap hers together. She was so open and forward. I admired her confidence. She was the first ever person to be nice to me.
"S-Sure. I'd love to!"
"Really! Yay! I can already tell well be great friends!"
"Yeah.. me to!"

~**~

I slowly peel open my eyes as the bright sunlight shines through an open window. Trying my best to look at my surroundings, I was in a place I didn't recognise. In a bed belonging to who knows who. How did I even get here? And why was I here? What had happened? But suddenly I remembered, I quickly sat up and screamed Toby's name, panting harshly as I tried to get out of bed but sudden pain shot up my back, causing me to stay put. But as I tried to move, a door swung open and Toby ran in, hurrying over to my bedside.
"[Name]! Y-You're finally awake! I w-was waiting by your s-side the entire time. I just p-popped out to use the bathroom.."
He mumbles the last part, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. But he soon noticed my confused expression as I slowly lean back into the bed.
"You were out for so l-long. I was really w-w-worried."
I raise my eyebrow to his words, even more so confused now than ever.
"How long have I been unconscious..?"
Toby sighs, showing a concerned look.
"About *tic* a week.."
"A week?!"
I sit up in surprise, only to cause more aching to run through me. Groaning more, I slowly lay back down, Toby grabbing onto my hand, squeezing it.
"What happened to Painter? I saw him punching you down hard. I was so afraid for you."
"D-Don't worry, Painter and LJ have b-been taken care of. EJ is n-next door eating. And d-don't worry about me. I c-ca-can't feel pain. All it did was knock the breath o-out of me."
Toby admitted he couldn't feel pain. But I remember the day he turned psycho on me, he felt pain then.. maybe he was tortured and something happened to allow him to feel the pain for the moment? I wasn't a hundred percent sure and I couldn't exactly prove it. All I could do was accept Toby's words and block the horrible memory from my mind. 

"[Name]. Th-There's something I wanted to ask you."
He paused, awaiting for my okay to say he could ask whatever it was. I give a small nod and he takes a deep breath in, exhaling deeply.
"W-We'll. Even though Jeff, Masky, LJ, Painter and Puppeteer a-are no longer a problem. S-Slender and other murderers loyal to him are still around. It's not safe for you here. S-So what I was gonna ask was-"
"No."
I bluntly interrupt him. Causing his eyes to shoot open. He opens his mouth to talk but I speak before him.
"I'm not leaving you. I'm not leaving  your side Toby!"
He huffs with an amused smile, shaking his head with a small chuckle.
"You d-didn't let me finish.  I w-was gonna ask if you w-will move away with me."
My heart rate increased and so did my body temperature. I got hotter and hotter just by his simple question.
"Move.. Move away?"
"Y-Yes. We can move further in the c-country. A brand new t-town. A new s-start. A new life. Just me and you."
I feel tears begin to form in my eyes. The idea of a new fresh start with Toby sounded like such a good idea. It would be perfect. Moving away from the hatred, death and bad memories. Forgetting the sorrowful past and creating an exciting future.
"S-So. What do you sa-ay?"
"Yes.. YES!"
I cry as I lean forward in a hurry to hug him. I don't care how much pain it caused me, I just wanted to hold him close. He instantly returns the embrace, holding me tightly.
"I love you Toby."
I continue to cry as I sob down his back, wrapping my arms around him even tighter. He chuckles, kissing my shoulder sweetly.
"I love you too [Name].. I love you too."

<<<VOTE>>><><NEXTBOOK>
Hey guys!
Thank you so much for sticking around to read the story to full completion. I hope you liked it.
Now, the story is over and it is time to move on. But I need help deciding my next book.. so if I list my ideas - comment which book you would like to see next! :::

Creepypasta:
BEN x READER
JEFF x READER
- Open to other pasta suggestion -

Mystic Messenger:
JUMIN x READER (reader would be a neko)
707 x READER

Fantasy:
WEREWOLF x READER (the werewolf will be a yandere)
VAMPIRE x READER