Chapter 25

Ticci Toby's POV
"So, that voice belonged to a girl right? Who's house you staying at huh?"
BEN grinned with a cheeky wink. He was always so sarcastic and acted like a perv. A perv who is still a virgin. How ironic.
"N-None of your business B-BEN."
I scoff, rolling my eyes, but this just makes BEN chuckle. Once he knows he's being too nosey, he'll push even more.
"So it ISSS a girl! You gone through her panty drawer yet??"
"N-No! Why would I d-d-do that?!"
"Becaaaaause! It's cool for you to see what underwear the chick is wearing!"
"That's n-not cool at all! Invading privacy a-and I'll look like a per-perv!"
"So what! Toby, go to her room, look through her drawers. If she catches you? Who cares! You're only wearing a towel! Seduce her! Drop that shit and let her see you hanging loose!"
"I-It's a bit late f-for that.."
I mumble quietly to myself, trying not to let BEN hear as I knew he would question further. Which is exactly what he did.
"Whaaaaaaaat!! Toby? She's seen your-"
"It w-was an accident!"
"What did she do! Anything happen?! Tell me the details!"
"Sh-she screamed and r-ran away embarrassed."
"Wow. Clear that she's a virgin then."
"Sh-Shut up BEN. You-you can't say much."
BEN coughs awkwardly, looking away before tsking, changing the subject off of him.
"Are you gonna go through her underwear drawer or not? All guys do it!"
"B-By all guys. Y-You mean just you?"
"Hey, I have needs Toby! Just stop being a stuttering wimp and get in her room!"
With that he disappears from the TV. Leaving me alone in my room. Sighing, I stand back up to my feet from the uncomfortable crouched position.

After a few minutes of thinking over BENs words. I decided to take the risk. Peeking my head out of my bedroom door, I catch a glimpse of Lyrisa helping an ill [Name] down the stairs. Taking my chance, I quietly tiptoe out, making my way to [Name]'s room- which she had left open previously to our awkward eye contact earlier.
Once inside, I quietly close the door and make my over to her dresser, gulping once I reach them, reaching out my hands to pull open the drawer. My eyes shoot open. I had never seen the inside of a girls drawer before.In front of me laid a variety of bras and panties in different colours. Some were even the sexy lacy type. Though she only had one lacy panty and bra. Guessing that was for a special occasion.
I begin to grow hot as I think over why she would have lace underwear when suddenly I hear footsteps make their way towards the bedroom. In a panic, I shut the drawer and rush towards her wardrobe and hide inside it, begging she won't open it to retrieve something.

"Hm.. could have sworn I left my door open.."
a voice speaks confusingly from behind the bedroom door, before it slowly opens with [Name] stepping inside, shutting and locking the door behind her. Shit.. why'd she have to lock the door!?
My heart rate increases as she heads to her dresser, opening 2 of the drawers. Her Pyjama drawer and underwear drawer. Pulling out a [f/c] coloured top and matching bottom set, along with [f/c] panties. But no bra.
The only reason I could see all this was because her wardrobe had this weird shuttering where it's easy to see out, just about but hard or impossible to see in. Which was an advantage to me so I wouldn't get caught.

As I carefully watch [Name]. I begin to grow hotter than before as my body tingles. I watch as she undresses from her clothes. Completely. She starts by removing her top, then her socks, then her trousers. Leaving her in only bra and panties. Her body was so perfect. Every inch looked smooth and beautiful. I just wanted to burst out from hiding and hold her close to feel her soft skin, but I had to remain hidden. But suddenly, my urge to stay in hiding was challenged even more as she reached her hands behind her back and started to unclip her bra. I need to look away but I just couldn't tear my eyes off of her. Before I knew it, she was standing completely naked, right in front of my eyes. I had never seen something so beautiful. So spectacular. I watched her closely as she walked over to her full body mirror, her plump ass cheeks and her breast bouncing with every step she took. I watch in a daze as she checks her figure in the mirror. She didn't need to bother with that. She was stunning, perfect.
Before I knew it, I had gone too far for myself. My urge building up, mainly down below in my pants. Pants metaphorically, being as I only wore a towel. The sight of [Name]'s body had caused me to gain an erection. I had never been so hard, never had a feeling such as this. If I was honest, I wasn't sure what to do. Well, I knew WHAT to do, I just didn't know how I was going to do that inside her wardrobe while she's in the room! Fuck fuck.. please leave the room [Name]! I don't know how much longer I can go like this!