BIRTHDAY Q & A!

Birthday Q n A!

HELLO EVERYONE! As promised here is the birthday Questions and Answer segment of your regularly scheduled program. Think of it like a commercial ad, but about the author. I've read your messages in my inbox, both questions and comments so here we are!

1: Happy Birthday! How old will you be this year?

Thank you! And I will be turning 19, whoop whoop!

2: What are some of the ship names in the story?

Well, some of them I haven't decided, so I'm playing around with her stage name and her real name. So far, I have..

Jin: JinLee

Yoongi: YoonLee

Hoseok: Jangseok? Idk xD

Namjoon: JoonMi

Jimin: JiJang? Again idk

Taehyung: TaeLee

Jungkook: Jangkook or JungMi

3: How do you pronounce Jangmi?

Jangmi (Jah-ng-mi), not (Jay-ng-mi). Soft a, not hard a.

4: Who is your bias?

I don't have one, I'm currently ot6 (whenever Hobi wants to get his happy little ass over here, I'll be ot7). I was originally a Jungkook bias, but then Jimin came out of left field and the rest of the boys started following xD

5: What is your favorite song by BTS?

Overall, definitely Spring Day, but if I had to pick a solo song I'd go with Promise by Jimin.

6: Why are there so many references to BlackPink?

Well, BlackPink was the first ever girl group I had listened to, so they have a special place in my heart.

7: How did you come up with the story?

I actually had a dream with Jimin in it, which is when he became my bias at that point, before I became ot7. That dream hasn't even appeared yet though, in fact the time it takes place is AFTER the debut so the beginning of this story is all from the top of my head.

8: You mentioned before that they will be performing their debut with specific songs. Will there be a chapter for the debut?

OF COURSE!!! I plan to make a chapter per song actually, including her debut song which I will write myself. So if you have a specific one you like you can read the chapter for it. I decided to do that so I can show you how I envisioned the performances going, but by no means are you required to read all of them.

9: Why aren't there a lot of Jungkook scenes compared to Namjoon and the others?

I've been trying to space them all out evenly, it's just that sometimes it's easier to write some scenes with certain characters. Don't worry, there will be a Jungkook scene coming up soon ;)

10: Will other Kpop groups appear in the story?

Yes, I do plan to have a good friend of mine cameo in the story and become a character, when she does I'll start introducing Tomorrow X Together (TXT) as well as some other idols. Mainly TXT, since they are under the same company as BTS and it would make sense that they would meet more often than other groups, but I'll probably include BlackPink and EXO as well. I just don't know other groups too well.

AND THAT IS ALL OF THE QUESTIONS! Thank you guys so much for being so supportive of me and my work, it really means a lot! I plan to keep this story going for a long time, as well as a small side story and a sequel is planned (I had the idea and was like OOOO). But don't worry, we are nowhere near the end xD Thank you all for making this a very special birthday, and without further ado I present to you 'A Date To Remember'.

~Author-chan