Chapter 88: Faith In Us

Some of the members went along with Jin to get some groceries, while the rest of us stayed behind to unload the moving van that arrived while they were out. I took care of the downstairs while the maknae line worked upstairs, most of the stuff I had was for the kitchen such as pots and pans and stuff. 

I wince as I shift to sit down, opening the bottom cabinet beneath the sink to put away some cleaning supplies. I've gotten somewhat used to moving around with the crutches since I came home, but it's still pretty difficult to do certain things. You'd think not being able to speak would be a lot worse, and I initially thought the same. Boy was I wrong.

"Hey Tajang, I found another box of tupperware! Where do you want it?" Taehyung says as he comes around the corner.

"Ah, on the counter is fine! I'll be putting it up in the cabinets when I'm done down here," I respond with a smile. Thank god I'm in charge of the kitchen actually, now I get to be the one to decide where the plates go. No more short people struggles for me!

Taehyung nods and sets it up on the island. As I turn my attention back to the cupboard I'm currently working on, I feel his hands press into my shoulders a bit. "You know, Yoongi has a point," Taehyung says in a soft tone behind me. "You didn't have to go this far just to pay back a gift."

"I didn't do it just because of that," I reply as I put the last pot in the cabinet, closing it before reaching for my crutches. "I wanted to give back to you all for the longest time, as well as the company. I simply saw an opportunity to and I took it, I owe you guys so much. This is the least I can do."

Taehyung helps me to my feet, handing me my crutches while I lean against the island for support. "Tajang, you really need to stop thinking you owe us anything," he says with a bright smile, placing a kiss on my forehead. "We care about our members, our soulmates. That just so happens to include you now."

I can't help but smile at his adorable face, reaching up to poke his cheek. "How's the other stuff coming along?" I ask as I open the box he brought down. 

"Ah, we're actually done moving everything inside save for the big furniture. The moving guys asked where you wanted your piano, but we didn't want to answer for you of course."

"Oh okay, I'll head over then!" I reply, and Taehyung nods as we both head to the main area where everyone else is waiting for us.

"Thank you so much!" I call as the movers wave their goodbyes. The older members were still out, so in their absence I decided to finish decorating my room. The other boys were more than happy to help, but I dismissed them. I wanted them to focus on their own rooms first, and if I still needed help I'd let them know. 

My bedroom was themed in red, using the decorations I ordered a while back along with Hoseok. I also changed some furniture around to really make it my own. My bed is propped up against one of the two walls that also leads to the bathroom, since the other two were covered in glass windows. I bought some red drapes to cover the windows for more privacy, and set up some chairs and my desk against one of them. My piano is against the other window which overlooks the side of the house, giving me a great view of the sunset when it eventually falls.

 My piano is against the other window which overlooks the side of the house, giving me a great view of the sunset when it eventually falls