Chapter 70: Dangerous Waters

"Hey Tajang?"

I look behind me through the bathroom mirror to find Jimin standing in the doorway, a troubled expression on his face. "Yeah? What's up?" I ask as I struggle to pin my hair up. Choi is busy with the other guys so I took it upon myself to do my hair. I decided on a high ponytail, while leaving some loose strands in front of my face.

Today's photo shoots are actually here at the Versace hotel. We're doing poolside shots today, which the manager thankfully warned me about. They said that if I'm willing to, they want to do pictures of me on floats and such on the water.

I told them I'd think about it, and that I'd need one of the boys there with me if I do. Ain't no way in hell I'm going near the death trap known as the pool without them.

Jimin shuts the door behind him before walking over, looking me up and down while raising a brow. "Jin is going to freak out once he sees you in that," he says with a knowing smile.

My outfit for today is a swimsuit, I fucking called it, that is yellow with white daisies on it. I'm not a big fan of it but it's what they want me to wear. I was also given a white dress that says 'Summer Lovin' to go over it, a matching pair of sandals finishing the look.

I nearly died laughing because my mind immediately went to the musical 'Grease', but the staff looked at me like I was crazy. I don't think they knew the reference.

"Well, it's what they gave me for the shoot so he'll just have to deal with it," I reply with a smile, finally managing to get my hair to cooperate. I reach over to grab the hair pin Jimin had given me yesterday, easily fitting it just above the pony tail. "But I'm sure that's not what you came in here to say, is it?"

Jimin's face turns a bright red as my statement. What? I wasn't born yesterday. "What's on your mind?" I prompt as I put on the friendship bracelet from Gisselle and the charm bracelet Namjoon gave me.

"Well, I just.. wanted to ask you something." Jimin says in a quiet tone while I turn around to face him. I wait patiently as he gathers his thoughts, before the man takes a deep breath in.

"Do you.. not trust me?"

I blink a couple times in surprise, before furiously shaking my head. "What kind of question is that?" I ask, barely able to stifle a laugh at how ridiculous it is. "Of course I trust you, I trust all of you boys."

Jimin's eyes fall to the floor, and I can't help but let out a sigh as I rest my hand against his cheek. "Hun, is this about us not being bonded yet?" The mochi hesitantly nods, leaning his head into my hand.

I give him a soft smile as his eyes meet my own. "Hey.. it's okay. Maybe our bond doesn't have to do with trust. There are plenty of cases where they just somehow happen out of nowhere, like Gisselle remember?"

"I know, it's just a little disappointing," Jimin says in a quiet tone. "I was hoping to be your first but Yoongi beat me to it. It feels like the others are one step ahead and I never got a chance. I feel so jealous that they're already complete.. it's so frustrating it hurts."

My smile falls as Jimin lets out a heavy sigh. I don't know what else to say, so I simply reach over and pull him into my arms. I feel him hesitate before wrapping his arms around me, burying his face into my chest.

I can feel him start to tremble, and for the first time since I've gotten here I hear him start to cry.

My heart sinks in my chest as I simply do my best to comfort him, the man in front of me seems to break little by little. I feel awful because these boys go through so much that I don't see. They are masters at hiding just how broken they feel, and I can't help but feel like I'm partially to blame for their pain.