Chapter 38: Introducing Jangmi

"Armyyyy!" Jimin cries, taking my hand and leading me forward with the rest of the guys. The fans cheers echo throughout the stadium, army bombs flailing in a sea of blue. Some of the stage crew set up eight chairs on the stage, so Jimin sits me down in one of the center seats while Namjoon takes the one beside me. I cross my legs, still hating how short the skirt is to an extent. Like holy shit, I only have so much leg people!

"Some of you, if you tuned into our VLive's, have already seen a sneak peak of Jangmi," Namjoon starts with a soft smile. "Now you can finally put a beautiful face to the name." I roll my eyes and hit his arm, unable to keep the smile off my own face. I'm a little surprised that he is speaking in English instead of Korean, but maybe he is doing that so I don't feel left out at our own show.

"What? It's true!" Namjoon says with a laugh, before turning back to the fans. "Why don't you introduce yourself to ARMY?"

I stick my tongue out at him as I put the microphone to my lips. "Hello everyone!" More cheers, which sends a wave of warmth through my body. "My name is Jangmi, and I am Bangtan's rose. I am nineteen years old, my real name is Lee Taylor, and I am a vocalist and sub rapper for Bangtan." I blush a little, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as I don't know what else to say.

"Ya, she is still younger than me though!" Jungkook says with a bright smile.

"Honestly if she was older than Namjoon, she would bump him down to the maknae line," Jimin teases, causing our leader to roll his eyes.

"Anyways," Namjoon starts, his dimples showing from his smile. "We have four more songs for you today, as well as a solo track by Jangmi. If you noticed the choreography and lines were changed a little during 'Save Me'. The same is for the rest of our performances tonight. Before we get into the rest of the show, we will be answering some questions you all may have tonight."

Big Hit had made a post on twitter, asking fans to send in questions for the debut stage. Our leader reaches over to a small bowl that was set beside his chair, pulling out a white slip of paper. "First question, 'To all of the boys of BTS. What is it like having a female member now?'" Namjoon says before folding the paper up.

"Ah, it's very nice to be honest. Sometimes we have questions or things that we can't really go to our other members for," Hoseok answers with a smile. "Not that we don't love our brothers but sometimes a female perspective is needed."

"Plus, even though she is the youngest she sometimes acts as if she's our mother," Taehyung says with a laugh. "She's like a female version of Jin-hyung because she can also make food, though I like her cakes the most." I blush as the compliment, rubbing the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Thankfully Jangmi helps keep the younger members in line, but there are times when she can be just like them," Jin comments after blowing a kiss to the audience. "At first it was a little awkward, but she treated us not as her idols. She treated us just like normal human beings, and began to open up more as time went on."

"I was honestly a little skeptical at first. We already knew Jangmi was our soulmate then, but what surprised us was that she had no clue at all," Yoongi continues, leaning back in his chair a bit. "Despite this she took the news really well. She's a very level headed person."

"Yah, and she can play video games! You should have seen her kick Jungkook's butt that first night she was here," Jimin chimes in, earning a death glare from the maknae. "We are also learning more about her hometown back in America every day, she has so many great stories from her childhood to tell."

Jungkook gives me a big smile before raising his microphone. "Jangmi is also helping us practice our English, since it's her first language. She's very dedicated, and spends the most time practicing choreography out of all of us. She may not have been a trainee, but she is doing her best to make up for her lack of training with persistence and sheer willpower. Though she is almost as clumsy as Namjoon-hyung."