Chapter 89: Smoke and Flames

As soon as we got downstairs to help the others, they had already finished putting everything away. The second Yoongi's gaze landed on me he rushed over to pick me up, causing me to drop my crutches in the process. Careful of my injury he booked it to the living room, settling into the armchair with me in his lap. We designed our living room similarly to how we had it at our old place, though we will be replacing the furniture with new ones soon.

"I don't have a choice, do I?" I ask as the others hurry over. Instead of cooking tonight the boys brought take out, so the maknae line carries the boxes of panda express over to the table.

"No, you do not," Yoongi replies as Hoseok sets our food in front of us. The boys were kind enough to pick something else up for me, a plate full of seafood gracing my eyes with it's presence. Yoongi loosens his grip enough for me to pull the plate over, sharing the plate with me since we both know I won't be able to finish the entire crab.

I'm sorry Namjoon, but your friends are delicious.

"Yoongi, are you going to show her what you got earlier?" Jin prompts with a devilish grin, earning a groan from the little meow meow. Namjoon passes over a large plastic bag full of what looks like cylinders and a few other things, so Yoongi shifts a bit to show me what's inside. 

He pulls out a couple coloring books that I don't have already, while I set my food to the side. One of which is a Kpop themed one, while the other is strictly BTS. "They have pictures from our debut to our current appearances. I thought we could all do this as a group if everyone was free, since you like coloring so much."

I can feel a blush creep up on my face as I flip through the pages. Sure enough, there are pages filled with their early days, through 'Skool Luv Affair', 'Dark and Wild', 'Wings' and other albums. My image doesn't appear until later, the pages filled with moments from the debut show and some of the lives I've been in, ending off with the photo of the group from when we were in the Dubai desert. 

Next up is a small plush of Sketch, though the real one has been sleeping in the den since we started moving our stuff in. I nearly squeal from how cute it is, and Yoongi gives me a bright gummy smile as he kisses my cheek. "They started making them after our appearance on Weekly Idol, but with everything going on I was waiting on getting one for you. Plus I didn't know if the others had the same idea."

Finally, we're onto the cylinder like things. As soon as I held one in my hands I instantly knew, unfolding the poster with a bright smile on my face.

 As soon as I held one in my hands I instantly knew, unfolding the poster with a bright smile on my face

I nearly choke on air in surprise, looking up at the little meow meow. "I uh.." Yoongi stutters, and I notice his face turn a little pink. "There was a store that made fan art and I couldn't help but look through the posters. You know, stuff you might want in your room. T-there's more in there if you want to look..."

I fold up the poster before reaching up to kiss the man, feeling my heart jump for joy as the familiar sparks start flying. I hear hollers from the boys as I hear a squeak of surprise from the little meow meow, tapping his nose after I pull away. "You're too cute, you know that Kitten?"