Chap 4- One for all, all for one

Mukti was beating up a guy and Cabir was trying very hard to stop her.

"How dare you bad mouth about my friends!" Mukti yelled at the guy punching him," you bloody.............."

"Stop it Mukti," said Dhruv pulling the guy away," its enough now!"

"No, it isnt!" Mukti yelled grabbing the guy by his collar," he dared to hurt us by making a video of your attacks, the last time you had them in college. I will not leave him." Saying so, Mukti kicked him really hard.

The guy now, losing his temper pushed Dhruv away and was about to hit Mukti when a strong hand grabbed his arm.

"Manik," said Cabir with a sigh of relief," thank God you are here. Look..........what Mukti has gotten herself into."

"Shut up Cabir!" Mukti yelled at him," it was all his fault. He is to be blamed!"

"So you recorded Dhruv while he was having his attacks," said Manik angrily twisting the guy's arm," do you even know who you are messing with?"

The guy Keshav recalled Harshad giving him a good sum of money to carry out the job. But he dared not take Harshad's name in front of Manik.

"And now you dare to harm Mukti as well," said Manik angrily pushing him against the wall.

"Stop it Manik," said Dhruv," Mukti is quite agitated at the moment. Its better if we take her home."

"Yes," said Cabir grabbing Keshav by his collar," And I will take very good care of this jerk!"

Alya was preparing coffee at seven in the evening. She was feeling extremely unhappy and anxious. Ever since she had moved to Mumbai with her brother Harshad, she had felt quite lonely. She truly missed her family back in Kolkata.

"So, we have some coffee on the menu this evening," said Harshad sitting down.

Alya sighed. She was so full of misery that each and everything was annoying her.

Harshad noticed Alya's phone ringing which she had put on silent mode. He saw Dhruv's name flashing on the screen.

"What do you need now?" he spoke angrily on receiving the call.

"I wish to speak with Alya," said Dhruv feeling angry on hearing Harshad's voice. Fab 5 and Harshad had a bitter past connection which had now turned into college rivalry.

"Bhai!" said Alya taking the phone from his hands," how many times have I asked you to stay away from my friends!"

"Friends!" Harshad yelled at her," you call those losers your friends! Wait until they kick you out of their lives just like they did to me!"

Saying so, Harshad walked out of the room throwing the cup of coffee onto the floor.

"I am so sorry Dhruv," said Alya feeling terribly upset," how are you doing now?"

"I am quite well," Dhruv replied sensing something amiss," well, I called you up because mom asked me to invite you over for dinner. Mukti and Cabir had come last week. And Manik is here almost every other day. Mom realised that you havent ever dined with us!"