Chap 29- Fab 5 performs....Jaaniye

Note to  the reader- Its Fab 5's performance at scholars college. They are performing on the song  JAANIYE FROM YRKKH.( The version on channel codename badshah 2). Sorry, cant share the link here as its not allowing.  I suggest you to listen to the song while reading for a better experience. Youtube premium users will have no problem. The others can play the song on their phone while they read on their laptop or vice versa. Trust me, you will love this. Happy reading.

AT SCHOLARS COLLEGE

Fab 5 had taken their positions on the stage. The crowd was already cheering for them. Nandini held Manik' mike while Aliya was looking at Dhruv the whole time hoping she would get a chance to tell him the truth about her and Manik.

THE PERFORMANCE BEGINS

Aliya is playing the piano.

MANIK - Os ki boondein jaise pighle, dil yeh pighalta hai. Dekhe tumhe jab ek naa maane, tujh mein hi khota hai....

ALIYA- Palkein jhuke, saans ruke jab tu kareeb aa jaaye

She then looks at Dhruv who is focussed on his guitar.

CABIR- Jaaniye......dil tune chua hai sau martabaa jaaniye.........dil tune chua hai sau martabaa............

Manik is playing his guitar while being worried about his friends.

ALYA AND MUKTI IN CHORUS- Dastaan jo likhoon apni, panne rang jayenge reshmi.

Nandini is having a hard time holding the mike because of her bruised elbow. Manik notices her pain and discomfort.

ALYA AND MUKTI IN CHORUS- Saath agar tu chal de mere, har safar ho jayega haseen

MANIK (looking at Nandini's  swollen elbow)- Kyun tham gaya hai ye lamha darmiyaan, is lamhe ko khulke jeele zara.

ALYA- Chule jo tu, dil ko sukoon. Hosh bhi gum ho jaaye.......

DHRUV AND ALIYA IN CHORUS- Jaaniye...........dil tune chua hai sau martabaa.............

Mukti playing the guitar......

MANIK- Bechaini si dil mein hai jab tu naa  ho sang mere. Tanha din hai, tanha raatein. Tanha hain pal mere.

MUKTI- Door ho gile shikwe sabhi, dil toh yahi ab chahe.

As she sang, Manik put aside his guitar and held Nandini's hand looking at her elbow.

FAB 5 IN CHORUS- Jaaniye........dil tune chua hai sau martabaa.................

The crowd clapped and cheered as the performance ended. Nandini put down the mike and turned around to leave when Manik said- "How did you get hurt?"

"I fell off the stairs," she said and began leaving.

"Wait!" said Manik," If it was hurting that bad, then any other student could have held that mike. You didnt have to."

"I am sure," said Nandini," that any girl would have loved to stand by your side but I needed to be here. That attack on Dhruv........"

Nandini realised that she had spoken too much. Dhruv had asked her to keep their plan a secret from fab 5.

"What attack?" asked Manik, his voice turning dead serious in an instant.

"Tell me whats going on," he asked again.

Just then Manik noticed that Dhruv wasnt there.