Chap 35- Coming closer

THE NEXT DAY SPACE ACADEMY

"That idiot ruined all the fun last night," said Cabir," whats his name?"

"Mayank Sharma," said Manik going through his facebook profile.

"But," said Manik," he doesnt know who he is messing with. Getting in our way is not a cup of tea."

THE SCHOLARS COLLEGE

Nandini walked out of her class and proceeded towards the cafetaria. She was feeling a bit low and her body was a bit bruised due to the water balloons.

"Hi Nandini." She heard Randheer's voice and stopped.

"Good morning Randheer," she said," I am sorry but........But you must know that it was I who helped fab 5 against your plan. And before you form any ideas, let me tell you that I only helped them because I dont support harassing anyone, be it Shahid or Dhruv."

"That," said Randheer moving a step closer to her," I already know."

"Lets leave all that behind," he said,"what about a dinner date tonight? You and I will spend some quality time together."

"All right," Nandini agreed with a heavy heart.

EVENING 6PM MUMBAI

The city of Mumbai was flooded with a heavy downpour. Nandini and Randheer were driving towards their date destination.

"I so love the rains," said Randheer,"the weather seems pretty romantic."

"Yes," Nandini agreed.

Suddenly, Randheer saw in the rear view mirror of his car that a black (name of car) was following them. He increased the speed of his car.

"What the f*ck!" he said angrily,"someone is following us for sure!"

"Calm down Randheer," said Nandini politely," maybe they are in a hurry and are just trying to get ahead of us."

Randheer kept driving at the increased speed. But the (name of car) in a flash of a moment overtook his car and blocked its path as well.

"Bloody rascal!" Randheer yelled angrily and got down from his car.

Nandini too got down. She was shocked to see Dhruv gettig down from the car. He had been sitting on the seat next to the driver's seat. Aliya got down from the back seat as well and opened her pink floral umbrella.

"I am so sorry," Dhruv adressed the both of them," We didnt intend on blocking your path this way but................."

"But," said Aliya grabbing Nandini by her arm," we are taking her with us."

"What!" Randheer said angrily.

"Yes," said Dhruv sternly," you got it right. Nandini agreed to accept you as her boyfriend because fab 5 forced her to. But she says that her principles forbid her to hurt you. So she chose to not fake a relationship and build a real one instead."

"But its not fair," said Aliya," no girl deserves to be forced into a realtionship. So we are taking her with us."

"NO WAY!" yelled Randheer," Nandidni is not going anywhere." Saying so, he held Aliya's wrist and tried to take Nandini away from her.

"Dont you dare!" said Dhruv pushing him away," you havent yet seen the worst of fab 5 yet."

Nandini left with Dhruv and Aliya and sat in their car. Though she felt that it wasnt correct to leave Randheer without a proper closure but she was extremely relieved to be away from him. His psychotic behaviour and controlling nature had made her life miserable. She never ever wanted to be with him even for a moment.