Chap 39- Fab 5 and friendship

"He might hurt Dhruv if we arent careful enough," she said breaking free from his grip," and he knows everything about Dhruv's attacks too. So I believe that we need to protect Dhruv from any harm."

"I will break his bones if he dares to harm Buddy," said Manik angrily.

"Dhruv can very well look after himself," she said sitting down again,"but he needs our support in these times."

"I am surprised," said Manik," that he told you about his first love and not us!"

"I was surprised too," she said," but you should let hin take his own time."

"What exactly did Randheer say that is making you so worried?" he asked.

FLASHBACK

Nandini knocked at the door of Randheer's office. His secretary led her in.

Randheer was signing some papers at that time. His sincerity reflected in his work as he was busy all day even on a weekend.

"Good evening sir," she said looking at him.

Randheer's hand stopped signing those papers and he looked up at her. He closed the file and signalled his secretary to leave.

"Sir?" he said angrily throwing the file across the desk," how many times I havw told you not to call me that! Why cant you just take my name!"

"Randheer," she said," I came here to apologise. I lied about accepting your proposal because............."

"I dont care!" he said getting up,"Has fab 5 put things into your head? Are they doing this to separate us?"

"No Randheer, there is no "us" here. I dont love you and..............."

"That guy Dhruv.....the way you hugged him that night.................Why Nandini? Why are you doing this to me?"

He walked towards her and stood close to her making her quite uncomfortable.

"He has a medical condition Randheer,"she said," you cant play about with him."

"He was the one who took you away frome me while we were out on a date,"he said angrily," he will have to pay for it."

"Dont you dare hurt him Randheer! Or else you will have to face serious consequences."

Saying so, she left.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Randheer just hates fab 5," she told Manik," I dont know why, but from the very first time I met him, he has always hated you guys."

"A lot of people dont like us," said Manik,"but why is he after Dhruv now?"

"Thats not important," said Nandini,"the matter of concern is that we dont want Dhruv's medical condition to worsen due to any reason."

Manik took a deep breath and said,"That jerk has no idea whom he is messing with. Fab 5 is no joke. And we have a bad reputation of being ruthless, especially to our enemies. All for one, one for all."