wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Pure angst :')

▶ Female reader 

▶ Reader has fallen in love with Wei Wuxian but is forced to put their feelings aside and watch as Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji fall in love

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] had a crush. Not any crush. She was in love with someone who already had their eyes set on someone else and that person was Wei Wuxian. And Wei Wuxian was in love with Lan Wangji. 

[Y/N] just so happened to be best friends with Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, and Nia Huaisang. She had told no one of her growing crush. 

"Jiang Yanli~! Wei Wuxian is driving me insane today! It's the fifth time he has tried to flirt with me! And he is doing a horrible job at it too!" [Y/N] complained to Yanli who sat next to her and listened patiently. The truth was that Wei Wuxian was doing amazing job at flirting and playing with her heart. "Why is he flirting with you A-[Y/N]? I thought he liked Second Young Master?" [Y/N] sighed. "You see the thing is this man woke me up before the sun was even up this morning and dragged me out to the back hills and forced me to help him practice his flirting and pick up lines so that he could use them on the Second Young Master." She sighed. 

Yanli saw that her friend was saddened by this. "Why are you sad..? Do you like Xian?" [Y/N] winced. "Why are you always right.. I thought that I would be able to keep that from even you.." Yanli couldn't bring herself to smile at her friends attempt to make a joke. "Have you told him yet?" [Y/N] shook her head. "I already know the answer.. He loves the Second Young Master Lan.. Why would I bothering asking him when I already know the answer.." Yanli put her hand on top of [Y/N]'s, trying to comfort her. 

"You never know until you try..." Yanli tried but [Y/N] just shook her head. "Its fine Jiang Yanli." She attempted to smile. "I am suppose to be there wingman and scapegoat." Yanli's face paled at that. "What.." [Y/N] stood up. "Don't worry about it, Yanli." She smiled before she waved goodbye to her. "I have to go and meet Wei Wuxian now!" Yanli lifted her hand up like she was trying to stop [Y/N] from leaving but it didn't work. 

"Wei Wuxian!!" [Y/N] called out. The male turned and smiled brightly at her which made her cheeks heat up before she managed to make her blush disappear for the most part. "[L/N] [Y/N]!! You actually came!" She smiled. "Of course! What do you think I would just leave you? We have come this far I'm not going to leave you now! Come on let's go!" She grabbed his arm and started to drag him along. His laugh sounded like music to her ears. She had made him laugh! 

"You remember the plan?" Wei Wuxian nodded. "Of course!" She smirked. "Alright here you go!" She shoved him out of their hiding spot. She heard two males, one made a small noise of surprise and the other was Wei Wuxian who screamed loudly. She had to stop her giggles as she listened but she also had to stop her tears.