various x winged!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff <3 No angst 😃

▶ Gender neutral reader again cause I can't pick a gender for this shit 🙃 - Pronouns being used are they/them

▶ I mostly did this cause I wanted to draw wings 😃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"OW! Hey watch it!" Jiang Cheng snapped. 

"Sorry.." [Y/N] chuckled shyly, rubbing the back of their neck. They tucked their wings away, which hurt. 

"Jiang Cheng! Be nice!" Wei Wuxian scolded. The Jiang simply rolled his eyes, scoffing. 

"Its fine, Wei Wuxian." [Y/N] smiled, trying to stop the brothers from fighting.. again.. 

"Your too nice!" Wei Wuxian cried dramatically. 

The [F/C] winged person's sweat dropped at the males words. 'You are too..' 

(my art yikes-) 

(my art yikes-) 

"Honestly." Nie Huaisang spoke up, fanning himself. "Those two fight like there's no tomorrow." [Y/N] smiled awkwardly, not knowing how to respond. 

The Nie suddenly grabbed the [H/C] haired persons wrist, snapping his fan shut. "Lets go somewhere else!" 

"U-um.." [Y/N] didn't get to answer as they were dragged away. They shot one last glance at the two brothers who were currently back to fighting. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] sighed. They were finally alone. Everyone just wouldn't leave them alone. Now don't get them wrong, they love everyone and are glad that they aren't alone but sometimes it can just get a little much.. Always being dragged around and contently the center of attention.. They just needed a break every once and awhile. 

They stepped out into the clearing and stretched their wings upwards, arching their back and yawning. 'Huasiang can sure make someone worn out...' 

"Oh.. [Y/N]." 

[Y/N] turned around at their name and saw a smiling face. 

"Lan Xichen." They smiled and dipped their head in respect. Their wings fell back down, going limp. 

"What a surprise to see you all the way out here." The Lan walked closer to them. "What brings you here?" 

"Just needed some me time.." 

Xichen nodded in understanding. "If you want I can leave. I'm sorry to disturb you." He began to walk away. 

"Its alright." [Y/N] called out. "You can stay if you want..." 

Lan Xichen turned around, smiling. He looked surprised. He walked back over and took a seat underneath a tree. "Do you want to lay down next to me? I found that simply listening to nature can calm one down and relax them." 

[Y/N] thought for a moment before nodding. They sat down and laid back, resting their head on the Lans lap. 

The action caught the Lan off guard. His face began to warm, cheeks becoming rosy. 

Soon enough, the angel like being was fast asleep, mouth slightly parted as their chest rose and fell softly. 

Lan Xichen smiled down at them. They looked so peaceful. He looked up back and rested his head against the tree, closing his eyes. 

This was peaceful.. He wanted it to last forever.. For time to just stop... 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] swooped downwards and flew above the heads of everyone. They all ducked down in fear of getting hit. Of course they didn't because [Y/N] made sure not to go to low. Their wings were fully stretched out to their full wing span. 

(Lol look at smol y/n) 

Nie Huasiang, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen, Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng, Jin Zixuan, Jiang Yanli, Wen Ning, and Wen Qing were all present and watched as they soared across the afternoon sky. 

"They look happy." Wei Wuxian commented. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes. "Of course they do! They haven't flown in who knows how long!" 

Wei Wuxian huffed and looked away from the Jiang. Their older sister found herself giggling into her sleeve while she stood between Jin Zixuan and Wen Qing who had Wen Ning on her right side. The Wen healer looked unimpressed but Wen Ning could tell she was relived that the [H/C] haired person finally got a chance to do what they love. 

Nie Huaisang wouldn't stop being all giddy from behind his fan which his two friends noticed and they both gave him weird looks. (which he either didn't notice or didn't care) 

Lan Xichen found himself smiling wider. So much so that his cheeks began to hurt. His colder younger brother noticed this but did not comment for his own eyes were already turning scarlet when he caught sight of the huge smile on the [H/C] haired persons face. 

Maybe [Y/N] does have a harem.... (their just too dense to realize yet.. 😒) 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ This feels stiff? Probs because I really had no idea what to write.. I just wanted to draw wings lol jk I cant draw wings :) 

▶ Hope you enjoy :D 

▶ I decided to finally give the gender neutral people more love <33 (sorry it took so long :'D)

Completed : 12/24/21