juniors x ghost!reader 🌑࿐

▶ Requested by no one :D 

▶ Fluff with small angst 

▶ Gender neutral reader - pronouns being used are they/them 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"AHH!! S-SIZHUI!! T-THERE IS A GHOST!!!" Lan Jingyi screamed. He came rushing over, panting heavily, and hide behind the other Lan teen whose sweat dropped. "Jingyi.. are you sure..?" 

Jingyi nodded frantically. Jin Ling, who stood next to Lan Sizhui, scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Your such a baby! Its just a ghost! They are already dead!" He exclaimed. "They can't hurt you!" 

Jingyi huffed and glared with teary ears at the Jin heir. "Look at yourself Young Mistress! You're shaking in your boots too!" He laughed loudly at that. And so the two began to bicker... again... 

Lan Sizhui sighed, shaking his head in disappointment. He just wanted them to finish up their night hunt and be down with the night. Why did he have to put up with these two idiots? 

"Why are they fighting?" 

(Oh my Xie Lian! Look a full body drawing :0) 

The Lan jumped at that. He spun around, grabbing for his sword before he realized where the voice had come from. He blinked as his hand slowly fell to his side. Sizhui stared confused at the floating figure next to him. The two other teens were to busy fighting to even notice the new comer. 

"Who are you?" 

The figure slowly turned their head to meet his eyes. They had pale [S/C] with [H/C] hair. Their clothes had color but it was drained and dull looking. A long slash mark across their chest was colored a deep blue and looked deep. 'That must be how they.. died..' Lan Sizhui's gaze saddened at the wound. They smiled widely. "Hello! My name is [Y/N]! Whats your name?" They paused before floating past the Lan. A cold wind blew past Sizhui who shivered a little at the cool air. "OH! Pretty!" Lan Sizhui turned back around to watch as the floating figure pick up a blue flower.