various x spirit!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @Rani_MK_yt

▶ Fluff with heavy angst? 

▶ Male Reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh my, why are you crying?" A floating spirit asked the crying child in yellow. The childs head snapped upwards, eyes wide. "W-who are you..?" They muttered, voice shaky. The spirit scoffed and floated so that they were upside down. "You can just call me [Y/N]." The spirit looked at their nails, which were quite long, picking at them boredly. The child stayed silent, tears still in the corner of their eyes. 

The spirit glanced up from their nails. "Are you not going to tell me your name? Thats quite rude." 

The child jumped. "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'm Jin Ling.." 

The spirit paused. 'Jin Ling? Oh.' [Y/N] smirked. 'He is their child.. This should be fun..' 

"See that wasn't hard." [Y/N] commented. Jin Ling had long forgotten about crying and looked up at the spirit with curious doe brown eyes. "Ano... What.. are you doing here..?" 

"I'm [Y/N]." 

"B-but.. a-aren't s-spirits e-evil..?" Jin Ling asked, tilting his small head to the side. [Y/N] scoffed, rolling his eyes as he continued to pick at his nails. "Not all of us are evil." He half lied. Some of them were actually nice but they never lasted long. Most were evil and those were the ones that lasted the longest. They were the ones that were most seen. "B-but.. my uncle s-says.. their all e-evil.." 

[Y/N] rolled his eyes. "He lies." Jin Ling couldn't see it but [Y/N] smirked evilly. 

"O-oh.." 

"So, why were you crying?" [Y/N] asked flipping over so he was laying on his stomach in mid air, head propped up on his hands. 

"S-some k-kids bullied.. m-me... be-because I was born w-without ever meeting m-my parents.." Jin Ling whimpered. [Y/N] looked at him thoughtfully. "I have meet your parents before." He said without thinking. Jin Ling looked up surprised, eyes shining. [Y/N] instantly regretted saying that. "R-Really? C-can you tell me about t-them..? My uncle never talks a-about them.." 

'There is a reason for that..' [Y/N] thought. 

"Sure!" For once, [Y/N] did not lie. He told Jin Ling all about his parents and the different adventures he had with them. More so Jin Zixuan then anything. He and Jin Ling's mother, Jiang Yanli, did more things like cook. She taught [Y/N] how to cook even if he was just a spirit. He quite enjoyed her company and wished that she had not died. She was nice to him and never got mad at him. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It takes a very broken, twisted, soul to do what you do." Lan Xichen commented, eyes narrowed at the [H/C] haired spirit who only grinned. "You're too kind! Thanks for noticing! I do try~"