wen ning x powerful!reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Sophiebffg

▶ Fluff 🥰️💖 and maybe angst-

▶ Female Reader

▶ Takes place after Wei Wuxian briefly met Wen Ning - at least for the first scene 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Li! A-Li!" A [H/C] haired female rushed through the halls of the Lotus estate, calling out for the oldest and only daughter to the Jiang family. Her [H/C] hair flew behind her as her [S/C] cheeks flushed pink. Her [E/C] eyes were bright in the morning, nearly afternoon, sunlight as she ran through patches of them. Her purple Jiang robes fluttered as she ran, sword at her hip. 

"A-Li! A-Li! You'll never guess what!" 

She burst into the room, leaning on the door frame for support while she caught her breath. She was panting heavily. 

"A-A-Li..! I-I have great news!" She panted, raising her head. She froze, hand still on the door frame, as the air became awkward. 

Jiang Yanli was there, sitting while working on her writing while Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were also there Clearly, the [H/C] haired female didn't account that the two boys might also be with her close friend. 

The girl looked around awkwardly as she removed her hand from the door frame and immediately bowed. "I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't realize that Head Disciple Wei and Young Master Jiang were with you Lady Jiang!" 

Jiang Yanli blinked in surprise. The [E/C] eyed girl hadn't called her that in a long time. 

Jiang Cheng's eyed widened ever so slightly. He didn't realize that this playful girl that he had frequently seen around his older sister could be so... serious

Wei Wuxian blinked owlishly. He couldn't even remember the last time he had been called that title. It felt so... strange.. and awkward. No one in the Jiang Clan really called him that anymore since he was so playful and friends with everyone

"Oh.. A-[Y/N]! We've talked about this!" Jiang Yanli fretted. She stood and immediately made her way over to the female who blinked in surprise. She stopped bowing as Yanli gently grabbed her hands with hers. "You don't need to be so formal with me or my brothers! Your family to me-us-now!" She looked into the [E/C] eyes worriedly.