wen ning x strong!reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff and I now added angst because I have too 

▶ Female reader because i believe in and stan strong females 😌✊

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Ning slowly lowered his arms as he saw a familiar female in front of him. She flicked her sword, the remaining blood flew off and onto the ground. She sheathed her sword and walked over to Wen Ning and inspected him. 

"Are you alright A-Ning?" She asked gently. He nodded shyly. "I-I'm fine now.. T-thank you A-[Y/N].." He smiled shyly. She scoffed playfully as they started to walk back. "It was just a small snake. I don't see why you had to scream so loudly." She laughed lightly as Wen Ning blushed a little from embarrassment. "I-It startled m-me.."

"Lets get you back to your sister." He nodded. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was yearly archery competition and [Y/N] was watching Wen Ning practice. 

He released the arrow and it hit right in the center of the target. [Y/N] ran up to him and picked him up and spun him around. "You did it A-Ning!" She cheered, a bright smile on her face. Her [H/C] locks were flying behind her as she swung him around. Wen Ning couldn't help but smile himself. 

She set him down. "You should practice some more. The competition will be starting soon. I know that you probably won't be able to participate but it wouldn't help to practice some more." He nodded. "O-Okay.." She smiled. 

He grabbed another arrow and brought the string back. A noise startled him and he released the arrow out of surprise and a male dressed in black and red grabbed the arrow before it hit him. "Wow~ You're really good!" He complemented. Wen Ning flushed a little and ran to hide behind the boulder while [Y/N] talked with the male. 

"I'm sorry about him. He's really shy around new people. I thank you in his place for your kind words." [Y/N] bowed. "Its no problem. Say could you help me? I'm kinda lost.." He chuckled a little and rubbed the back of his head. [Y/N] smiled. "Of course. Where do you need to be?" 

He explained what had happened and [Y/N] gave him directions. "Thank you!" He bowed before running off. [Y/N] turned and walked over to where Wen Ning had been hiding. "A-Ning, you can come out now. He's gone." Slowly Wen Ning walked out his head bowed a little in shame. "I-I'm sorry.." 

[Y/N] patted his head gently. "Why are you sorry? You did nothing wrong. Nothing happened everything is fine." She smiled and held out her hand to him. "Come on let's go and get ready." He nodded. "O-Okay.. A-[Y/N].." He smiled a little and grabbed her hand.