jiang yanli x child!reader 🌺࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @un_known13 and @Mariana4190 they wanted a part 2 🙈

▶ Fluff with slight angst?

▶ Female Reader

▶ Explanation - A few years after the first part Jin [Y/N] finally decided that she wanted to travel and learn more things. While on her travels she runs into her older brother, Jin Ling. While with him they are transferred to the same place [Y/N] was before when she was younger. 

▶ Okay they didn't really request it pre say but they did want a part two qwq also I love that gif of Yanli >//< 

You can always change it but this is what you shall be wearing 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Ling, say hello to your little sister, A-[Y/N]." Yanli smiled as [Y/N] cooed and made grabby hands to the little A-Ling who only looked at her with curious eyes. Slowly, Yanli lowered [Y/N] down until she was laying down next to Jin Ling. It took a moment before Jin Ling slowly hugged [Y/N] and pulled her closer to him. Yanli cooed at how cute they were and wished for her husband to see them. 

"You two are so cute together." Yanli smiled sadly. "I only wish you two could meet your father." 

Jin Ling smiled brightly and hugged [Y/N] tighter making the smaller baby smile brightly. 

Yanli couldn't help but smile at the two children. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jin [Y/N] ran into a boy that was dressed in yellow. They both fell to the floor. "Hey watch it..." The male snapped then froze. [Y/N] looked up. The male was about her age with long brown hair that reminded her of her fathers brown hair and brown eyes. Now that she was looking at the male he really looked like her father when she met him in her dreams. 

Jin Ling looked up and froze. The harsh words he was going to spill were suddenly gone as he stared at the female in front of him. He had only seen drawings, but she really looked like his mother. She had the same brown hair but with a [H/C] tint to it and the same golden eyes but with a [E/C] shine. Her features were sharp but also soft.