jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"And why did I have to come?" Jiang Cheng hissed, scowling. Wei Wuxian grinned and put his arm over the males shoulder. "Because Jiang Cheng! We are a trio!" Nie Huaisang couldn't help but giggle softly behind his fan. He shortly stopped at the glare he received from the Jiang heir. 

"Whatever.." Jiang Cheng grumbled. "Just can we get this over with?" 

Wei Wuxian pouted and pulled the male closer to him, much to Jiang Cheng's dismay. "You never know Jiang Cheng! You could find your fated one today!" 

The male in purple glared harshly at the playful male who only smiled innocently. 

"Please, Wei-Xiong, Young Master Jiang..." Nie Huaisang lightly fanned himself. "Can we save the fighting for later? I want to buy more-" He was cut off by the crowd going deathly silent. 

The Nie blinked in surprise and stopped fanning himself. Wei Wuxian's expression grew into that of a puzzled one as he slowly removed his arm from Jiang Cheng's shoulder. 

"Whats... going on..?" Nie Huaisang softly whispered to someone near him, putting his fan in front of his face. 

"You see those group of rough looking men?" They answered, pointing

"You see those group of rough looking men?" They answered, pointing. The Nie nodded shyly. "They come around every once and awhile and cause trouble. They trash peoples stalls and homes. They even go as far as to pick on the elderly." Nie Huaisang gasped lightly behind his fan. Wei Wuxian narrowed his eyes and clenched a fist. Jiang Cheng narrowed his eyes and glared coldly at the group of men. "Oh!" The person said suddenly, then whispered, "They also like to harass girls and women of all ages unless their old. All the women are frightened to come out of their homes in fear of being harassed. Only very few come out now and they're the ones who are picked on the most." That only fueled the anger of Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng. 

The person who Nie Huaisang gasped. "Oh no.. They chose poor A-[Y/N]..." 

They all turned to see one of the men grabbing harshly onto a [H/C] haired female whose head was lowered, her bangs hid her expression as she basically was held limply by the rough man.