lan xichen x pregnant!kushina!reader 🍵࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff

▶ Female Reader -- She is like Kushina from Naruto 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Xichen smiled at his wife. His sweat dropped slightly. 

"D-Dear.. Maybe.. you should lay down..?" It was more of a question than he wanted. You see Lan Xichen's wife, [Y/N], was 5 months pregnant and she was having a very bad mood swing and was taking it out on Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi. 

She glared at him and he shut up. 

Lan Jingyi and Sizhui both gave him pleading looks but he just ignored him the best he could not wanting to face his wifes anger. He always wondered how he had gotten such a hot headed girl to marry him. She already had a bad temper to begin with but now that she was pregnant it only made it worse. He never meant for her to get pregnant so earlier on into their marriage. It had only been less than a year. 

He let out a silent sigh and prayed that he would make it out alive. She could be scary when she wanted to be. 

"Dear.. Let them be.. You should rest.. You don't want to stress the baby." Lan Xichen soothed coming up from behind her and resting his hand on her shoulder. She glared at him. He just continued his close eyed smile while sweat slowly started to form on his face. 

"We could just lay down together and take it easy. I have nothing planned today anyway and I want to spend my free time with my wife." He said cooly. 

Both Lan Jingyi and Sizhui were silently thanking him. They owed him a BIG one for saving them from his pregnant wife. She even managed to somehow scare Jiang Cheng. She was a force to be reckon with. 

[Y/N] was deathly silent before a smile spread across her face and they knew that they were all safe from her wraith today. 

"Sure!" She hugged him and he hugged back gently. He took her hand and waved goodbye to the juniors. 

Jingyi had anime tears streaming down his face as he thanked the gods and Lan Xichen for saving them. 

Once [Y/N] and Lan Xichen were alone he gently placed his hands on her stomach. A soft smile graced [Y/N]'s lips as Lan Xichen started to talking to their unborn child. He helped her sit down. 

"Why don't we start think of names?" Xichen suggested with a smile. [Y/N] nodded happily as he handed her some tea to help calm her down. 

"What about Zian if it's a male?" Xichen asked while making sure his wife was comfortable before he took a seat himself. [Y/N] hummed and closed her eyes. "What about Liu if it's a girl?" 

"Thats a pretty name." Xichen commented. 

"Our child will be beautiful no matter what gender, Huan." [Y/N] smiled gently and opened her [E/C] eyes to look at him. 

He did a closed eye smile. "Yes. They will." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ 500 something words so short but I think its cute in its own right 

▶ I might as well just add this to the list of one shots that I have written so far that I absolutely love ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Completed : 7/15/2021