lan xichen x vitiligo!reader 🍵࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff

▶ Gender neutral reader - pronouns being used are they/them 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Who is this Clan Leader Lan?" Lan Sizhui asked, tilting his head a little to the left. Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling copied his action. 

Lan Xichen smiled, amused at the three juniors. 

"Hello!" The [H/C] haired person standing next to the Lan waved, smiling brightly. Their skin was patchy and stood out compared to the people around them. "I'm [Y/N]! It's very nice to finally meet you all!" 

"How do you know who we are?" Sizhui asked politely while his friends stared, intrigued by their strange skin. They had never seen anything like it and they had seen dead corpse move and speak like a normal human who was still alive. (also ghosts-) 

"Xichen speaks of you all the time. Sometimes I feel as though you're my children." They laughed lightly. 

Jingyi flushed and looked away quickly. Sizhui laughed awkwardly. "I'm sorry but I'm already adopted." Jin Ling rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Xichen it was true?!" [Y/N] gasped and turned to look at the Lan whose sweat dropped. "I did warn you, A-[Y/N]. Wangji and Wuxian have already adopted Sizhui long ago." 

"WEI WUXIAN!" They screeched running off. 

Lan Xichen sighed, lowering his head in both amusement and disappointment. 

Jingyi blinked dumbly while Lan Sizhui's sweat dropped as he silently prayed for his mothers life... 'Please don't kill him.. I-I don't think A-Niang can get a third life..' 

Jin Ling looked unimpressed. "How'd you two even meet?" 

Lan Xichen chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Ahehe.. funny story..." 

"I can tell you!"