juniors x reader 🌑࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff

▶ Female Reader

▶ I couldn't find a gif for all three of them- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I will be back soon!" [Y/N] called out. 

"Alright! Be safe!" Lan Jingyi yelled back. [Y/N] smiled and waved goodbye before she closed the door behind her. 

"Hey, where is she headed? It's only early afternoon." Jin Ling said, poking his head out from a corner. Lan Jingyi shrugged. "I have no clue. She looked like she was going to the market for a bit." Jin Ling scoffed. 

Lan Jingyi, Lan Sizhui, and Jin Ling all had a crush on [Y/N] a few years back. They all fought over her and tried to win her love and affection but in the end she ended up choosing all three of them. Now they all were dating. It was okay at times and others times it was a bit of struggle but they all managed to get through it. Without [Y/N] there I'm sure they would have ripped out each others throat, well more like just Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling, Sizhui is a cinnamon roll and wouldn't do anything to them unless they asked for it. 

"She went into town..?" Sizhui called walking in. He set the tea down and passed out the cups. Lan Jingyi nodded. "Yes..? I'm pretty sure anyway." Sizhui stiffened slightly. "Alone..?" 

"Yes." Lan Jingyi nodded and picked up a cup and was about to take a sip. 

.

.

.

They all jumped up and ran out of the house. The cup was on its side on the table, the precious tea spilled onto the wood. 

[Y/N] was actually very attractive and was also very nice. She sometimes had a hard time standing up for herself but when it mattered she could and would stand against the world. The problem being that not everyone knew that she was already taken.. by three people actually.. Other men sometimes ended up causing trouble for her but most of the time that didn't happen because she usually had one of the boys with her to protect her and help her with anything she needed. 

Lan Jingyi, Sizhui, and Jin Ling all rushed down to the market trying to spot the familiar [H/C] hair. They shoved through the crowds. Sizhui didn't even apologize for he was to worried about the [H/C] haired female. 

[Y/N]'s journey down to the market had gone smoothly and it wasn't until a few minutes into looking at different treats to bring home for her boys did a group of men approach her. At first she ignored them because she thought maybe they would leave her alone but then the biggest of them grabbed her out stretched hand. She was reaching for a treat that Jingyi loved. She had already found what Jin Ling liked. The man grabbed her wrist tightly making her wince and look up.