wangxian x child!reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ All fluff per request :> 

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Eh? Where are we going?" Lan Sizhui asked as he followed behind his adoptive parents, his younger adoptive sister holding his hand trailing behind him. 

Wei Wuxian turned around and grinned at him. "There is no real end point A-Yuan! We are just going on a nice walk! It's about time we get out of the house and just relax, enjoy nature, you know?" 

Lan Sizhui blinked at him. 

His younger sister, Wei [Y/N] smiled brightly and happily followed along with them. "I want to see the flowers!" She said loudly. Wei Wuxian was in the front leading with Lan Sizhui and Wei [Y/N] behind him and then Lan Wangji at the back, a soft, small, smile on his face as he watched the three talk. 

"O-oh and the rabbits!" She added. 

"Oh of course!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed, smiling brightly. "We can't forget about the rabbits!" Lan Sizhui smiled fondly. "Does Meimei want to be carried?" He asked. They all stopped. [Y/N] nodded and was happily picked up by Sizhui. She was now seated on his shoulders. They continued their walk. 

"Gege! Look!" She shouted, pointing over at a family of deers. Two adult deers then two smaller ones. "Deer!" Sizhui smiled and nodded. "Yes, aren't they pretty?" [Y/N] nodded happily and continued to look around at all the different things. 

Wei Wuxian laughed at her eagerness while Lan Wangji just smiled and hide a laugh. 

"What do you think of that flower?" Wei Wuixan asked, pointing to a [F/C] flower. [Y/N] smiled, her [H/C] hair blew in the breeze along with everyone elses long hair. "I love it! Its my favorite color!" She said in a matter-of-factly tone. 

Wei Wuxian snorted and laughed. Sizhui smiled and laughed softly while Lan Wangji smiled. He went over to her and gently patted her head. She beamed down at him. 

They continued to walk until the sun was nearly about to set then they made the trip back home before it got too dark out to see. 

"Aiya! I say that was successful!" Wei Wuxian smiled as he looked at the sleeping Sizhui and [Y/N]. They were cuddled together, hugging each other with limbs intertwined. 

"Mn." Lan Wangji smiled, grabbing ahold of Wei Wuxian's hand. Wei Wuxian returned the smile. His eyes held fondness, the one that only a mother could have. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ It was so short that I tried to make it slightly longer :) 

▶ I hope you enjoyed it 

Completed : 8/12/2021