wen ning x reader ❤️️࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076 

▶ Fluff 🥰️💖

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mm..." Wei Wuxian trailed off looking around the room. He spotted a familiar head of [H/C] hair and grinned mischievously at Wen Ning who looked slightly worried at what the male had planned. "Alright! I dare you to go and pin Little [Y/N] over there to the wall! You know kabedon!" He cheered. Wen Ning immediately felt dread sink into his heart. There was no way he could do that to her! His cheeks flushed as he glanced over at the girl. She wasnt paying attention to them and was sorting through the different books and scrolls. 

"Ayia~ Don't tell me you're too scared?" Wei Wuxian cocked an eye brow at the Wen. Wen Ning hesitated before he nodded. He stood up and slowly approached the female who was oblivious to want they had planned. Wei Wuxian grinned brightly. This so totally wouldn't go as planned but it was a start to trying to hook them up. He promised himself that he would be the best wingman ever. 

Wen Ning glanced back at Wei Wuxian, who just grinned and gave him a thumbs-up. 

Wen Ning slowly walked up to the girl who was just mindlessly sorting through different scrolls at the moment. Wen Ning's cheeks heated up. 

He honestly, truly, didn't know how to do this properly. He grabbed [Y/N]'s shoulders and pushed her against the wall. She was caught off guard and dropped everything. "E-Eh?!" 

Wen Ning had both his hands on either side of her shoulders and was blushing. Hard. Even his ears were as red as apples. 

Wei Wuxian was silently cheering on the shy male. He wanted to cheer out loud but he was afraid he would ruin the moment. 

[Y/N] did something that surprised them all. She switched it so that she was on top and Wen Ning was on the bottom. Okay so now that she did that Wen Ning felt a little better about this whole thing. 

He switches them again, feeling a lot more confident and less shy than before. 

[Y/N] smiled slightly. Her cheeks warming. 

Wen Ning panicked again. He kissed her nose then bolted. Leaving a shocked [Y/N] and crying Wei Wuxian. The moment was perfect! All he had to do was kiss her lips! Then get together! Wei Wuxian silently cried. 

[Y/N]'s eyes were wide as she watched the Wen run into the forest. Her whole face soon exploded and she ended up fainting. (Like Hinata-) 

Wei Wuxian cried even more because the poor girl had fainted. From just a peck on the nose! 

Lan Zhan walked in on this scene and walked right back out. He was not dealing with that. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Its short but its cute! I hope you like it! 

Completed : 7/21/2021